Love is in the air!

kevinwil

Attention all Fiverr-ers in love.

Valentine’s Day is soon upon us!

In the spirit of all thinks lovey-dovey, we want to meet your special someone.

So whether it’s your boy/girlfriend, wife/husband or anything in between - upload a picture of the two of you in the thread below, and tell us about about yourselves.

How long are you together?

How did you meet?

why are they so special to you?

Looking forward to seeing all those happy couples out there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q643/AndreaJam/dsc07135_std_zps51c4bba2.jpg

Ours might be the wackiest story.

For me it all began when I was in 2nd Grade, I had a crush on this Boy in the senior Choir.

10yrs later God/ fate or whatever you may call it had it for us to meet once again, I was a total Rebel with my Goth attire, long black hair and pincushion face “piercings” and he, well he was just the total opposite, a youth worker/ leader at a local church. And where would we meat…at a Bike Rally :">

His dad thought I was the Devil and my parents thought he was sent from Heaven…so did I.

Almost 8yrs later…we’re happily married for 6yrs and have a beautiful soon to be 2yr old daughter. Against all the odds, we’re still going strong…

He saved me from myself…and I will forever pay him back with my Love

This is me and my boyfriend 3 years ago. We’ve been together 4 years now (well, it’s gonna’ be 4 on 21st of January).

We were at the same school since 1st grade and we became colleagues and best friends in high school. This is a good example of how the “friendzone” can definitely be overpassed, ha ha!

I started dating him in 11th grade and we’re together, in love and very happy ever since. 🙂

So many beautiful couples here… I still haven’t found my soulmate yet, so I envy you all guys, but at the same time I couldn’t be more happy for you all 🙂

I’d say that we should see what couple has more Likes in here and congratulate them somehow on Valentine’s day 🙂 Just a thought…

That’s me & my boy. We’re together 7 years now, engaged since Feb 10, 2012.

We met at work, & were friends for a few months before falling in love.

Below there’s my cat sitting on my desk (his fav spot), we found him on the street and we have him since then. He’s also 7.

Guest tn5rr2012

Here is me and my beautiful daughter, it has been just the 2 of us for 20 years through thick and thin. This is the greatest love of my life and I am so proud of the young woman she has turned into and I am getting the greatest satisfaction of watching her blossom and grow into an adult. She also had taken on my bug of genealogy, family history is very important to ger, she knows where she came from and knows where she is going

This is me and my Girlfriend Autumn, we have been together almost 2 years now 🙂

We first met in a bar when I travelled to see my friend 200miles away, I asked for her number and then realised I didn’t have my mobile with me. I traveled back every 2 weeks to see her, until we moved in together. This photo was taken on the beach a few weeks after we met

We recently had our first child, Isaac, he’s now 5 months 🙂

Guest tn5rr2012

Love the shirt she is wearing, Lynchburg is in my neck of the woods, that beautiful child of mine above loves to do the tour, little bit of trivia the distillery is actually in a dry county (I.E no liquor is sold in that county)

Archived