LOVE IS IN THE gig: Share your love related gig :)

We should all renew our love declarations every now and then. I am not taking about a simple “I love you”. I am taking about making extra effort, making a romantic dinner, a sweet video, or SINGING A POEM.

1-

You can’t write a poem? Well have no fright !

For only 5$, I would love to write

A rhyming piece of poetry…

Around fifteen lines, I will create for you.

Maybe an extra line or two…

For a special someone, a child, a parent,

To declare your love, poems are a requirement.

It’ll make them smile, it’ll make them cheer,

It’ll make them cry, it’ll make them tear.

Only on Fiverr, you’ll find such help;

So look no further and order ASAP !!

My poems can teach your child a lesson in a cute way, wish someone a happy birthday, express love on an anniversary. Also, they can promote your business. I can create catchy lines for your poster or what not.

PLUS i will take Vintage pictures of the poem lines and create a stop motion video of it being written :slight_smile:

http://fiverr.com/sherineza/create-a-beautiful-personalized-poem-for-your-loved-on-or-business

2-

My SECOND love gig of the day is this baby over here:

http://fiverr.com/sherineza/help-you-propose-to-your-love-by-popping-the-question-in-the-cutest-way

What are some love related gigs you have seen lately ?

Enjoy !! :smiley:

Just what this Fiverr system needs, a lot of tweaking, love & affection but this post is breaching the rules coz it’s more like a gig ad than a contribution… Don’t be surprised if a ton of alarm bells & sirens start going off plus big red reprimand error message for creating such a terrible non-conforming post.

…well okay, I didn’t say I objected to it at all but even you couldn’t add anything except what you have… C’mon oldbittygrandma show us some love! Where’s your love poem then? Cheer us up! We are starved of that love lol

Reply to @scriptwizard: Check this out, I just got it from the Do’s and Don’ts :

"Please don’t use the discussions to promote your individual Gigs. If you have a Gig service on Fiverr that you’d like to share, please post it in the My Fiverr Gigs category."

So I guess I posted about my Gig service in the right category !! :slight_smile: Plus it is more of an idea I’m talking about here, not just a gig…

But Thanks anyways for the warnings. Much appreciation :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks :smiley:

hahah nice one :wink:

Just what this Fiverr system needs, a lot of tweaking, love & affection but this post is breaching the rules coz it’s more like a gig ad than a contribution… Don’t be surprised if a ton of alarm bells & sirens start going off plus big red reprimand error message for creating such a terrible non-conforming post.

…well okay, I didn’t say I objected to it at all but even you couldn’t add anything except what you have… C’mon oldbittygrandma show us some love! Where’s your love poem then? Cheer us up! We are starved of that love lol

Reply to @scriptwizard: Check this out, I just got it from the Do’s and Don’ts :

"Please don’t use the discussions to promote your individual Gigs. If you have a Gig service on Fiverr that you’d like to share, please post it in the My Fiverr Gigs category."

So I guess I posted about my Gig service in the right category !! :slight_smile: Plus it is more of an idea I’m talking about here, not just a gig…

But Thanks anyways for the warnings. Much appreciation :slight_smile:

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Thanks :smiley:

hahah nice one :wink: