Loving the new \'drop-down\' inbox

Just noticed the new add-on for the Inbox button. Finally! The drop down menu!

It was time consuming to have to open new pages to confirm previous discussions with clients.
Made my work easier!

I hope it has helped you out.

Thank you Fiverr team!

Your thread was moved to “Conversations”

I don’t like it at all. The new outline looks very confusing. Incoming messages really don’t stand out from the others accept for the notification above. I liked the old one better.

Edit: I just noticed the old one is still accessible by clicking on “View Inbox”.
Not sure what the purpose of this new feature is???

Thank you for pointing out that we can switch back to the old one.
Every message including ones I have answered and read were all white so that I couldn’t tell the difference between new ones and old ones.
Whew so glad this is optional.

EDIT:
I see we have to click on “view inbox” each time we look at it to get the old one back.

I can only see 7 messages at one time. I get 7 messages in 10 minutes.

Now the “view inbox” button has stopped working so I am tied to my computer now constantly so I don’t miss any messages.

Ahh, so that’s why the site has been on and off for awhile because of this … update. Just checked it right now, I feel “meh…” Haha… I don’t fancy it nor do I hate it.

Why? What’s the point of it?

Having used it today, the good thing I found useful is its cut going- to- inbox -then -unread -message trip. Go straight to the message.
Would be more useful if you’d reply. May be apply Custom offer only till you go to inbox page.

Just a thought.