Loving the new update!

amirmostofaa

It’s irritating me, the Ä in this font doesn’t have dots on top so I always think I am misspelling it and I don’t know how it shows up on the buyer’s screen.

It’s irritating me, the Ä in this font doesn’t have dots on top so I always think I am misspelling it and I don’t know how it shows up on the buyer’s screen.

I do have them in both capital and lower case letter.

1.jpg.4e29110fed09966c4011e59a27986b7b.jpg

I do have them in both capital and lower case letter.

😃

For me it’s the same as for @marinapomorac, only the small letters have dots, sometimes the i looks like a capital I, though in order chats it’s all fine.

You’re right, in some case I have to explain something in other language like french how could i do that then? It would create a mess.

You’re right, in some case I have to explain something in other language like french how could i do that then? It would create a mess.

Once you press the “send” button, the text will be sent in a different font. I tried it and you can see the dots correctly then. So it shouldn’t cause any issues but you might get hung up if you read over your message text again before sending.

Archived