Loving this update!

socialhonor

YAY!!! :hugs: I just noticed that we now have an option to “Clear Message” when responding to a customer the first time! This is awesome, because it’s a quick fix to the pre-made messages we had no manually erase, if we wanted to use out own text wording.

As much fussing as I’ve been doing I thought it only right to mention a useful, and needed update!

Thanks fiver 🙂

clearmessage.GIF.2d011aefbbdcdb383a6965b93be8d1a4.GIF

Actually, those pre-made messages that Fiverr offered could be easily erased - at least for me. I was able to click on one of the two, and then hit change selection for the message to erase and where I could type something of my own.

Oh really? I found it a hassle! Not for me I had to select the whole thing then delete… then add my own… found it to be just another little waste of time! So this is easier for me! 🙂

Oh really? I found it a hassle! Not for me I had to select the whole thing then delete… then add my own… found it to be just another little waste of time! So this is easier for me! 🙂

It was by mistake I found it. I hit the I need more information button, but meant to hit the other. When I hit change selection, the message disappeared and I was left with an empty box I could type in something for myself. Talk about ecstatic.

It was by mistake I found it. I hit the I need more information button, but meant to hit the other. When I hit change selection, the message disappeared and I was left with an empty box I could type in something for myself. Talk about ecstatic.

Gee! I needed to make that mistake!! lol…I found it super annoying!

That’s the order page.

Don’t you greet your buyers when ordering? 😳

Also some buyers like chatting through the order page instead of doing it through inbox while the order is in progress.

I type my own greeting! I don’t want that scripted thing I didn’t write there.

If there are sellers who can’t even write their own greeting to new orders they shouldn’t be here.

If there are sellers who can’t even write their own greeting to new orders they shouldn’t be here.

Oh, sorry, I completely misunderstood you :frowning_face:

Yeah, right, we’re talking the same thing !!!

My bad… apologies :frowning_face:

I have my own set of quick responses for a number of scenarios. It’s a little more personal, keeps my response time low, and still saves time, especially when I’m out running errands.

Archived