Low delivery time will make you lose your badge ! IS THIS TRUE ?!

yassinegraphics

lol, im scared already because my delivery time is 73% 😱

Then why for gods sake do you offer 1 day delivery? There is no point offering 1 day service for everyone, unless is something that takes you 2 minutes…

If I was a buyer that needs you service, I would never buy from you… I saw 10 reviews of yours and two of them, were negative because of being late…

Then why for gods sake do you offer 1 day delivery? There is no point offering 1 day service for everyone, unless is something that takes you 2 minutes…

If I was a buyer that needs you service, I would never buy from you… I saw 10 reviews of yours and two of them, were negative because of being late…

man dont judge me without knowing my situation 🙂 i always deliver in time and my clients are totally satisfied with my service, for the old late deliveries i wasnt here and i forgot to turn on the vacation mode, and i had no internet ( i asked for help in an old post ) and after this bad mistake i didnt give up, i ranked from ( 89% positive rating / 0% Delivered on Time / 0% Orders Completed ) to 94% positive rating / 73% Delivered on Time / 96% Orders Completed… after hardwork 🙂 and now i get daily orders and everyone is happy with me 🙂

man dont judge me without knowing my situation 🙂 i always deliver in time and my clients are totally satisfied with my service, for the old late deliveries i wasnt here and i forgot to turn on the vacation mode, and i had no internet ( i asked for help in an old post ) and after this bad mistake i didnt give up, i ranked from ( 89% positive rating / 0% Delivered on Time / 0% Orders Completed ) to 94% positive rating / 73% Delivered on Time / 96% Orders Completed… after hardwork 🙂 and now i get daily orders and everyone is happy with me 🙂

Yes, old late deliveries…

Your best seller gig has this review:

“Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

1 day ago”

And that with the internet, I invented it 15 years ago when I was on dial-up 🙂

No reason to justify yourself to me, you should be more responsible - I am only giving advice to you.

Yes, old late deliveries…

Your best seller gig has this review:

“Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

1 day ago”

And that with the internet, I invented it 15 years ago when I was on dial-up 🙂

No reason to justify yourself to me, you should be more responsible - I am only giving advice to you.

“Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! 1 day ago” its a special case.

" And that with the internet, I invented it 15 years ago when I was on dial-up " you don’t have a family who lives in a poor village without internet, even mobile phone network doesn’t work sometimes… !!!

thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it.

“Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time! 1 day ago” its a special case.

" And that with the internet, I invented it 15 years ago when I was on dial-up " you don’t have a family who lives in a poor village without internet, even mobile phone network doesn’t work sometimes… !!!

thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it.

Very professional I can tell…

It is true, I don’t have a family who lives in a village without Internet, but if I do I will make sure to finish my orders before I go there 🙂

Very professional I can tell…

It is true, I don’t have a family who lives in a village without Internet, but if I do I will make sure to finish my orders before I go there 🙂

@videolabs I don’t know why you are being that aggressive, or what’s your beef with @yassinegraphics, maybe you are having a rough day or something.

But this is a friendly reminder that we need to treat each other with respect and decency.

@videolabs I don’t know why you are being that aggressive, or what’s your beef with @yassinegraphics, maybe you are having a rough day or something.

But this is a friendly reminder that we need to treat each other with respect and decency.

that

Not at all Frank,

I apologize if I am aggressive. I just want to give him advice, same advice as I would like someone to give to my kids if they are not responsive in what they do.

I can understand being late for 2 hours, 5 hours, but to get automatic cancellation it takes a lot more than that.

i had no internet

lives in a poor village without internet, even mobile phone network doesn’t work sometimes.

@yassinegraphics this is what makes @videolabs’s suggestion all the more relevant. If you already anticipate that delivering on time, consistently, all the time, will be a problem due to internet issues, it is better to increase the promised 1 day delivery time to give yourself the wriggling room so that you aren’t stuck with late deliveries due to connection issues.

This still sounds like solid, constructive feedback to me.

Then why for gods sake do you offer 1 day delivery?

He’s not judging you. The combination of ‘1 day delivery’ and ‘bad internet connection’ will continue to create problems, will it not?

Archived