Low rating by first customer

Guest klemerine

Guest klemerine

Hello, I have a question regarding low customer rating. It was my first customer, and we apparently didn’t understand each other from the beginning, and he said he will take a look at the attached file, and answer me as soon as he can, but I waited for 7 days for his reply, which I didn’t get. He rated me with 3.4 star and wrote that he wanted something else.
My question is, what should I do now, because 3.4 stars is very low. Should I delete my profile and make a new one?
I had one profile already, and I wasn’t so happy with it, although I had 4.5 star rating in total… Now I think that I should have upgraded my gig descriptions, but I also wanted to change my username.

Guest klemerine

username not changeable…This is fiverr rules.

and i suggest you stay this account and nxt time try best…

BEST OF LUCK…DEAR

Yes, I know that the username is not changeable. I had a profile before this one, and I wanted to change my username on that profile.

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.

Yes, I know that the username is not changeable. I had a profile before this one, and I wanted to change my username on that profile.

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.

If it was your very first order I would strongly recommend that you delete your account (so that you do not have multiple accounts) and start over. I would do so.

Guest klemerine

I think I will do that. One customer was interested in one of my gigs, I will wait few more days for him to respond. If he doesn’t respond, I will delete this account and start over. Thank you.

Guest klemerine

it’s against the rules

Are you sure? Because on my previous profile I asked support, and they replied I can make a new one, but before that delete the previous one if I want to change my username. I think it’s only not allowed to have multiple accounts at once.

Archived