Low sales this weeks

I am a bit curious, I have been experiencing extremely low sales since 4-5 days ago and not sure if this is just me or its general… Anyone going through this also?

Yup, it is perfectly normal and everyone goes through this.
I’ve been working on Fiverr for more than 4 years, and I’ve gone through both the dry periods
and the floods. Sometimes I’ll get bombarded with orders, in other cases I’ll get nothing for more than 10 days. Since I’ve been working here long enough, the dry-up periods don’t freak me out at all ( since I know it’s gonna happen anyway), but I can see why some sellers will get worried.
It’s just the way it is, sometimes you can try editing your gigs, promote more online etc, in other cases there’s nothing you can do about it.
As long as you are good at what you do, you will get orders again, and soon you’ll be begging the orders to stop! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you

It’s normal and we are used to it now. Each time they roll out an algorithm update, we are the ones who suffer. They don’t even listen to us anymore.

I haven’t had an order from a new customer for over 2 months now. Actually, I had one. That resulted in a negative feedback saying it is the worst content they have purchased from here, which is blatantly not true (customer support removed it)

So yeah.

It sucks.