Lower rating, buyer request feature is deactivated, what to do now

fab1979

As a newbie, i completed 3 orders but didnt ask for review, last customer ranked me with 1 star rating at the last date as he had already accepted my order without any concerns.
Now my buyer request feature is deactive and i cant get any further order.
should i delete my account and create new one using the same credentials and information.
PLEASE GUIDE…

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Also remind them to leave positive feedback.

That would be a Terms of Service violation.

should i delete my account and create new one

And then what, create a new account every time you get a negative review?

is there any official way to bring my offline customers on fiverr?

is there any official way to bring my offline customers on fiverr?

Of course, you can ask them to make a Fiverr account and order through there. Just be sure not to mention reviews after they are on the platform.

Really? can’t we use the words “feedback” or “review” while delivering an order?

Really?

If you type “asking for reviews” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the

subject which you may find interesting.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing feedback or reviews.

Best to leave it and move on.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I always ask my buyers to leave feedback according to their level of satisfaction with the delivered work.

It’s up to you if you wish to risk an account warning, but please don’t advise others to do it.

Archived