Lowering down gig price

I was getting good orders but now I don’t know why? My inbox is dead.

My service is about Wordpress website development by Divi theme.

My basic service is for $45, standard $95 and premium $195.

My Question is that Lowering down gig prices affects the Orders really or not?

Don’t lower your prices. This starts a race to the bottom in terms of buyer quality and gig performance.

Pricing anything cheap DOES NOT mean you get more sales. First, try upping your standard package to $115 or $125. Next, research other gig niches that you can create new gigs in.

The price of oil worldwide just went negative. Is everyone rushing to buy? - NO. Is Apple cutting the cost of their next iPhone? - NO. Do people buy Bitcoin when it is cheap? - NO.

Bargain prices are only a good idea if you are having a closing down sale.

Use the time you have no sales to OD on caffeine and find more creative solutions to your predicament.

If you’re not getting orders it means something is fundamentally wrong and lowering your price doesn’t change that. Why not research your competition?

You have many, many, many, many thousands of competitors. It should occur to you that maybe that’s why you can’t get work.

Thanks for your reply! My gig is ranking on the first page.

Don’t lower your prices. This starts a race to the bottom in terms of buyer quality and gig performance.

Pricing anything cheap DOES NOT mean you get more sales. First, try upping your standard package to $115 or $125. Next, research other gig niches that you can create new gigs in.

The price of oil worldwide just went negative. Is everyone rushing to buy? - NO. Is Apple cutting the cost of their next iPhone? - NO. Do people buy Bitcoin when it is cheap? - NO.

Bargain prices are only a good idea if you are having a closing down sale.

Use the time you have no sales to OD on caffeine and find more creative solutions to your predicament.

Thanks for your reply! My gig is ranking on the first page. Against different keywords of “DIVI”. Gig is on the 1st page in fist 5 or 6 rows.

Archived