Lucky Card Draw App or Website?

allisonlao325

I’d go with an app, so users can download/register while they are still in the bar or restaurant, else most will have forgotten about it by the time they are on their desktop again perhaps. Plus,there are an increasing number of people who make do with a tablet instead of a desktop/laptop now too or at least use it over their desktop/laptop most of the time.

I’d go with an app, so users can download/register while they are still in the bar or restaurant, else most will have forgotten about it by the time they are on their desktop again perhaps. Plus,there are an increasing number of people who make do with a tablet instead of a desktop/laptop now too or at least use it over their desktop/laptop most of the time.

cheers for that.😉 anybody you would recommend for the work?

I’d make it as a website, then just create a website based app for Android and Apple.

Hey Man1,

Thanks for your response. Why would you do the website first? How would you make a website handle many different owners with their own individual deck of cards for each venue?

Hey Man1,

Thanks for your response. Why would you do the website first? How would you make a website handle many different owners with their own individual deck of cards for each venue?

How would you make a website handle many different owners with their own individual deck of cards for each venue?

A database which contains a table with records for each owner I assume. With a table for each user (so they can log in) and I suppose the graphics could also be stored in the database or if it’s more efficient, references to the card images for each restaurant etc. owner could be stored in the database (if needed) - with the card images for each owner stored on the same server (as separate files)?

Archived