Lvl2 seller fail :(

toner2d

Hi. Last 6 days i have 0 orders, 0 messages, nothing 😦 I think i will get Lvl2 seller this month, but there is only silence.

I dont know what the reason, have no idea at all. I looked at my traffic stats and its fine. Maybe it’s connected with available now feature?.. But i have the same silence when i have activated this function for 3 days 😕 Any ideas?

Guest expertexcell

I know to get level 2 seller flag you need 50 completed orders and positive reviews with low cancellation rate

when you will have it fiverr will do that

it’s on third place on first page 😕

Most buyers don’t go as far as the third page, I have worked on other freelancer site and it is not like this. I will advise you keep doing your promotion and try to learn a new skill, so you can have more gigs. The more skill you have more you can sell.

Most buyers don’t go as far as the third page, I have worked on other freelancer site and it is not like this. I will advise you keep doing your promotion and try to learn a new skill, so you can have more gigs. The more skill you have more you can sell.

read it again please - its on third place on FIRST page 🙂

Hi. Last 6 days i have 0 orders, 0 messages, nothing 😦 I think i will get Lvl2 seller this month, but there is only silence.

I dont know what the reason, have no idea at all. I looked at my traffic stats and its fine. Maybe it’s connected with available now feature?.. But i have the same silence when i have activated this function for 3 days 😕 Any ideas?

Please be patient. Fiverr does not guarantee sales in any way. You are still responsible for your own success. Perhaps, if you aren’t gaining the kind of sales that you want ON Fiverr, maybe now is a good time to start marketing and promoting your services OFF Fiverr. You have the ability to bring in your own customers as well. Don’t expect Fiverr to provide you with all of your business.

If you are as visible as you are right now, perhaps just giving it some time will help. Maybe there aren’t many buyers on Fiverr that are looking for your services right now.

Please be patient. Fiverr does not guarantee sales in any way. You are still responsible for your own success. Perhaps, if you aren’t gaining the kind of sales that you want ON Fiverr, maybe now is a good time to start marketing and promoting your services OFF Fiverr. You have the ability to bring in your own customers as well. Don’t expect Fiverr to provide you with all of your business.

If you are as visible as you are right now, perhaps just giving it some time will help. Maybe there aren’t many buyers on Fiverr that are looking for your services right now.

thanks, learned from your reply

Archived