Well, that’s what you said they are confirming but it’s not showing us what support really said to you. The support person who replied after that probably just read until the “Thank you for confirming that”, thought great, person thanks us, issue is solved" but the actual relevant thing here is the conversation before your post.
It’s a bit hard for people here to believe that support blindly supports sellers because if you trawl the forum a bit, you’ll quickly get the impression that like 98% of people think/have the experience that support favours buyers, and the other 2% think that what probably is correct, that they try to find a balance with slight preference of buyers. It’s not in Fiverr’s interest to lose buyers.
When someone posts such claims like yours, there’s usually something more behind the story. In any case, we seldom get the whole picture here as only the one or the other party writes and interprets things as they want to and only give the information that suits them.
That bit about apologizing seems to be unrelated to the actual issue - but sounds like a rather unlucky spelling mistake then, would be no wonder if that set the mood for the whole conversation but it sounds as if you took that gracefully.
So, they say “both feedback will stay as they do not violate any guidelines”, that helps to understand this. That doesn’t, however, say that lying and false statements are okay. If a buyer had a bad experience, they are allowed to post that, if a seller had a bad experience, they are allowed to post that too, unless it violates the terms. Seeing that several people looked at the case, we can only assume that both feedbacks were not violating the terms and that both you and the seller will have to live with those feedbacks. I’d just let it go at that point.