3 Likes

Best wishes… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

wow… thats amazing how do u did that? im still wait for job since month

Congratulations @wowgrafix

1 Like

Congrats… and best wishes

1 Like

congratulations…keep it up… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I think $5 Buyer makes you patient of depression. and many agency use you in $5 because you are new seller and offering less price…
I believe my self I do provide Quality Service in Quality Price. you can check my gig only real buyer visit my gig and order my service.

wait one day come you will make sales… just follow few steps dont create more then two gigs in one category and dont make regular changes in gigs.

yes its true! it depends on how attractive your gig is and how skill full you are…
your gig comes on top pages for 1 day if your gig has potential then you start getting orders and once your complete that order with less modifications and best review then you remain on top of the pages unless a negative review

1 Like

Eid Mubarak! and Thank you

1 Like

It doesn’t make sense, sorry.

There is something more to it just like that girl on YouTube living in the van.

Algorithm finds you special for some reason.

There’s no logical explanation that you get 10 orders in 20 days as new seller in logo out of 30000 new sellers. Even if all of them are fake their portfolios look attractive so there is nothing (at the beggining) that separates you from them.

I am happy for your success, but is highly possible it is a result of algorithm triggered by something about you to put you on first pages of search.

If you never send buyer’s request then this is gold opportunity for you and I hope it lasts.

2 Likes

Congrats!!!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Best Wishes…

1 Like

great job brother…

1 Like

okay, thanks for the tips

1 Like

You are right. now basically my success depend on outsourcing i have many clients i am working as a freelancer from last 7 years i remember i started in jun 2013 and now its 2020. so i am doing videos on youtube and facebook on topic of logo designs and now i started work on fiverr. so ask my clients to work with me on fiverr. its easy and more profitable

1 Like