Made more than 1k $ a month (level 2 seller) but not getting orders now

keplergraphics

I am a level 2 seller (graphic) and I made more than 1000$ per month before March. But after that I have reduced working on fiverr until June (I didn’t switch offline mode). No orders were canceled. Again I focused in to this but now I’m not getting orders. I have waited more than a month now but I didn’t get a single order from new buyers. I don’t know what am I supposed to do. Happy to see your ideas.

You can tell fiverr customer support why your sell is not growing. It’s very useful because you are a Level 2 Seller Of course, fiverr will look at your issue seriously.

You can tell fiverr customer support why your sell is not growing.

It is not their responsibility to make sure you continue to get sales.

You can tell fiverr customer support why your sell is not growing. It’s very useful because you are a Level 2 Seller Of course, fiverr will look at your issue seriously.

No they won’t. Where did you get this from? Fiverr doesn’t owe anyone sales.

Your post is based on the assumption that if you aren’t getting sales, something is wrong with the system. It doesn’t work that way.

@keplergraphics, sales ebb and flow here.

@personalletters Sharing gigs on social media only works if you know how to generate interest organically and if you have credibility on social.

No they won’t. Where did you get this from? Fiverr doesn’t owe anyone sales.

Your post is based on the assumption that if you aren’t getting sales, something is wrong with the system. It doesn’t work that way.

@keplergraphics, sales ebb and flow here.

@personalletters Sharing gigs on social media only works if you know how to generate interest organically and if you have credibility on social.

Could you please suggest anyplace (link) to learn how to generate interest organically that works on social media?

Could you please suggest anyplace (link) to learn how to generate interest organically that works on social media?

Unfortunately I can’t post links here, but if you search “how to generate leads with social media” and “organic marketing” in Google or another search engine, a bunch of helpful articles will come up.

you reduced working on fiverr, and that way they think you are no longer offering quality contents… the more you work the more your gig get featured on the fiverr algorithm… you need to be online 24/7 for long, and try as much to share your gig on social media that will surely help @keplergraphics

you reduced working on fiverr, and that way they think you are no longer offering quality contents… the more you work the more your gig get featured on the fiverr algorithm… you need to be online 24/7 for long, and try as much to share your gig on social media that will surely help @keplergraphics

the more you work the more your gig get featured on the fiverr algorithm

Not quite. You don’t influence the algorithm settings, BUT there may be a feature in the algorithm that favours sellers in general who have recently delivered and are delivering featuring. This is different than being featured in an algorithm, which can’t happen because algorithms are a set of conditions.

I personally see more orders when I already have a lot of orders and have recently delivered, but we don’t know if that happens to everyone all the time.

Being online 24/7 is NOT going to get you orders here. Also, as humanissocial has stated many times, just spraying social media sites with your link to order now is not going to get you any buying traffic, and may actually annoy people.

GG

Being online 24/7 is NOT going to get you orders here. Also, as humanissocial has stated many times, just spraying social media sites with your link to order now is not going to get you any buying traffic, and may actually annoy people.

GG

Thanks for the shoutout. 😀

“Spraying and praying” is a great way to describe it. Marketing and sales don’t have to be about spam or chance. Actually, effective marketing and sales almost never are.

Oh Lord, you do know what “spraying and praying” also means? LOL Too funny!

GG

Haha yeah I’m in marketing so I see it pretty frequently in spaces where consultants are trying to convince people to not spam. It’s a pretty effective metaphor. You waste so much ammunition, energy and time for such little payoff, if any.

Haha yeah I’m in marketing so I see it pretty frequently in spaces where consultants are trying to convince people to not spam. It’s a pretty effective metaphor. You waste so much ammunition, energy and time for such little payoff, if any.

“Spraying and praying” is what teenagers do uh, who are hoping to avoid pregnancy. Unfortunately, this type of birth control is really BAD! LOL

GG

Yes. I am doing it daily. Getting an order from buyer requests is somewhat hard in my category. I see more than 100 offers for one request.

Yes. I am doing it daily. Getting an order from buyer requests is somewhat hard in my category. I see more than 100 offers for one request.

when you see that much request were submitted to a single offer that’s mean The Top Competition …no other thing. Try to offer something that is not offered by others.

I am a level 2 seller (graphic) and I made more than 1000$ per month before March. But after that I have reduced working on fiverr until June (I didn’t switch offline mode). No orders were canceled. Again I focused in to this but now I’m not getting orders. I have waited more than a month now but I didn’t get a single order from new buyers. I don’t know what am I supposed to do. Happy to see your ideas.

I didn’t get a single order from new buyers

Try to update your gigs hope it worked.

Archived