Fiverr Community Forum

Made my First Delivery, Made my Day

Hi, Fiverr!
I created my first gig 10 days ago(16th July) and I’ve just delivered my first order!
I’m an animated explainer creator, and the market seems to be saturated. :slight_smile:
So, it was hard to get my first order :smiley: I was tempted to exchange a fake review by message from few people, but I firmly rejected it all, and I eventually made my first delivery! Score!
I hope my customer satisfy 100% :smiley:
All you Fiverr, good luck. :smiley:

7 Likes

Congratulations. You are on your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there @megaanimation. Wow, that’s awesome. I’m so happy for you. You’ve broken this barrier and it can only go up for you from now on… … huge CONGRATZ!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Warmly, Humberto

2 Likes

Very nice keep it up dude:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much you guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Keep it up! :wink:

Here are some tips that will be worth the time you spent to read them:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap:Congratulations!

1 Like

@megaanimation
congratulations.

2 Likes

Congratulations on completing your 1st order. It truly is a very exciting moment completing your 1st order and I am so happy for you. I remember that feeling getting my 1st order, completing it and then getting a 5 star review, which I hope you receive. Keep up the good work and much success to you on Fiverr. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yay! Awesome! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulation mam…God bless you for your future

1 Like

Thank you guys!! I’ve just got 5 STAR REVIEW!!

Blockquote
5* everything was great, good communication with my bad english :wink: and great fast work

I’m truly happy now :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :blush: :sunny:

Congratulations!

The first is the hardest.

1 Like

congrats for that:grinning::grinning:

1 Like