Fiverr Forum

Made my First Delivery

AWESOME CLIENT EXPERIENCE: MADE MY FIRST DELIVERY

After a long time, i had just came back to freelancing on full time basis after finishing from the University as a Computer Engineering student. I quickly and diligently made need enquiries, researches and watched needful videos on how to make things go well with my gigs setup and customer relations. It hasn’t been easy though, but i wasn’t just going to give up that easily. Then just yesterday, i made my first delivery 3 hours before delivery time count down. I got a 5-star rating and the client was awesome with matured relationship and understanding. Thanks to him he rated me well and i am up and running again looking out to for new jobs so as to settle in well into this platform. I have always loved Fiverr, and the love has increased to another level now.
I am a Mayor Emma, a creative PHP/AJAX/UX Website Developer that help get business sales & marketing rocketed and as well help place businesses and organizations above their competitors with quality web services.

Dear potential client, I am looking forward to helping you soon. A trial is all you need.

Always Ready
Mayor Emma.

I celebrate with you. I hope to see orders roll in mass. I enjoy assisting people with their article writings.

congrads for advance