Made Special Offer On Gig to improve visibility

bwilliams4voice

Hi
I decided to give buyers a special offer on my current gig because my click and impression clicks have dramatically dropped. I’m not sure what more I can do to get more orders. Can some of you more experience buyers please give me some advice on how to improve my gig. I’m new to this site so any suggestions you can give me would be helpful. I would love to hear your feedback on my gig below:

My voiceover gig

Hi

I decided to give buyers a special offer on my current gig because my click and impression clicks have dramatically dropped. I’m not sure what more I can do to get more orders. Can some of you more experience buyers please give me some advice on how to improve my gig. I’m new to this site so any suggestions you can give me would be helpful. I would love to hear your feedback on my gig below:

My voiceover gig

I’m not sure what more I can do to get more orders.

Generally, sellers gain orders by appealing to their consumer market. How well do you know your market, and what are you doing to connect your services to that market and their targeted needs?

I’m not sure what more I can do to get more orders.

Generally, sellers gain orders by appealing to their consumer market. How well do you know your market, and what are you doing to connect your services to that market and their targeted needs?

Thank you for replying. I cater to a niche urban market. I’ve been doing voiceovers for several years and most of my clients target African Americans and young urban markets. I’ve done a number of DJ Drops, taglines and promotions for nightclubs, on-hold voices for chat lines, hip-hop events, etc. I think my demos are reflective of that and I’ve been successful on other sites catering to this demographic. However, on Fiverr, I feel a bit out of my element. Perhaps, there’s not enough clientele on Fiverr looking for someone in my niche market. I don’t know really, perhaps I’m being too impatient.

Thank you for replying. I cater to a niche urban market. I’ve been doing voiceovers for several years and most of my clients target African Americans and young urban markets. I’ve done a number of DJ Drops, taglines and promotions for nightclubs, on-hold voices for chat lines, hip-hop events, etc. I think my demos are reflective of that and I’ve been successful on other sites catering to this demographic. However, on Fiverr, I feel a bit out of my element. Perhaps, there’s not enough clientele on Fiverr looking for someone in my niche market. I don’t know really, perhaps I’m being too impatient.

This may be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Perhaps, there’s not enough clientele on Fiverr looking for someone in my niche market. I don’t know really, perhaps I’m being too impatient.

Actually, if anything, there may be too much competition. Voice over work is one of the largest and most successful service categories here on Fiverr. To be successful here, you really need to target and connect to the people who need the unique voice that you offer. Setting up a gig, and expecting orders doesn’t work very well in this market. It’s a huge market, and one that you could get lost in if you aren’t willing to stand up and be seen by the people who are looking for you.

Archived