Fiverr Community Forum

Make 100,000 dollars on fivverr yet? I have

Lost job as stockbroker to make 100k on fiverr wrote article for proof

The Secret To Making Money On Fiverr Twice. (100,000 Dollars)

HOW DID I do this amazing feat twice?

Sheriff’s Note: Do not post thing a more than once.

over 120 orders a week now flow in many ways to do this

I agree @madmoo.

But… I gotta ask simply because… I can’t help it.

@ atlcomputerdude - I just went through all your gigs… and, well, noticed an average of 30 orders per gig. (Average). Now, that’s not bad, shows you’re active. But you’re a farrrrr cry away from 100K. Hell, you’re a long way from 5K, or 2K. Even if everyone ordered massive gig extras… you’re still only around 3-4K. And that’s being generous.

Just asking… Or, unless you have gigs you took down. But why would you take down a gig making 100K?

I always wonder if people realize we can all look up their stats? And yes, I know, not everyone reviews gigs. But even if only 40% of people actually reviewed your gigs, my estimates would be pretty much the same.

No matter what though, you’re doing something on Fiverr. Excellent job.

Doesn’t look like 100k to me, but I agree that it is in poor taste to gloat about how much money you’ve made. Kinda awkward.

removed

removed

Normally I wouldn’t get involved but this is a joke.

Why is this post even allowed? It’s clear they’re spamming the forum trying to get people to sign up on their social media packages. They’re even listing their site on their profile which is against TOS

Here’s some food for though… I looked at one gig they have listed. It claims on this 1 gig alone they’re delivering 100 orders a week. Now that’s strange because your recent deliveries say you’re averaging about 30 deliveries per week across all of your gigs, and you have a few listed. So maybe 5- 6 orders a day if you’re lucky?

These guys are a complete con. Read their bad feedback. This is just one that was posted 1 month ago in reply to negative feedback they received.

"Buyer changed his password over and over, So funny that we get blamed for something we cannot control we get 100’s of orders daily."

So which is it 100’s of orders daily? Weekly? Doctored screenshot from the old fiverr layout?

Sheriffs please remove this thread before anyone falls trap to this rubbish.

1 Like

Just saw all these crazy comments, I never added in had about 3 accounts, set up as different businesses I’m about to relight my fiverr flame:)

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Only one account is allowed.

3 Likes

Older Thread - Closed to New Comments.