Make Auto Response Available in the new "Do you have everything you need to start working?" mechanic

I wonder if anyone at Fiverr reads the forums in search of feedback? Any mods can confirm or deny this? Was always curious about that. Anyway my feedback of the day is to Make Auto Responses Available in the new “Do you have everything you need to start working?” mechanic that you must go through with every order now-- I dont want to use their scripted response as it does not suit me, and I dont want to appear as though I am a robot either.

Joe (mynameiismud)

This is also being discussed here, and you can see the message I sent to CS.

Sigh this just happened to me as well - it’s annoying. But, there is one very simple fix that would make this an OK change - allow us to use our own custom, quick responses. I already have those setup to thank someone for their order. I understand why the change was made - to keep buyers informed, and prompt sellers to communicate - but for those of us who already are communicating via quick responses and other means, this feels like a step backwards. Allowing quick responses in this part of t…

Archived