Make more with your gigs!

Hi!

I’m a newbie here on fiverr so please excuse my ignorance of some perhaps very common knowledge among seasoned sellers. I am planning on reading more from the fiverr blog and here in the forums but I would also want to hear directly from more experienced sellers.

My gig is designing ebook covers. That’s all I have right now really. I hope to promote this gig outside fiverr first and see how the reception goes. Hopefully it’s positive since I really think I’m selling a very high quality gig (I wonder who doesn’t think that about their gigs). you can see it here:

http://fiverr.com/ruzzelfiver/design-a-professional-ebook-cover

I know there are options that let’s you sell more with your gig, I think that comes with the levels, or tenure, I don’t know. I’m waiting to be able to use those to but since I’m really, really new, I guess it’s going to take some time for me to have those.

Anyway, would anybody who how I can leverage my gig and earn more from it? I was thinking of maybe creating a “product package”. So I was thinking that would contain maybe a 3d mock, then a box, and cd cover. Think that would work? Or should I just make that a separate gig altogether?

How long did it take before you guy’s leveled up? Is leveling up hard?

Hope you guys would share your thoughts.

Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

"You can however go post on “My Fiverr Gig” section and offer 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 until you make 10 sales. "

Hey, thanks a lot. I didn’t realize I could do that with the fiverr forums. I think that would help. Thanks a lot, I’ll do that.

"You can however go post on “My Fiverr Gig” section and offer 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 until you make 10 sales. "

Hey, thanks a lot. I didn’t realize I could do that with the fiverr forums. I think that would help. Thanks a lot, I’ll do that.