Make real money on Fiverr

Guest elamst1

Guest elamst1

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here on Fiverr. I was just wondering, can you make real money here? I have been a member for 2 months now but I have not received a gig yet. What should I do?

If anyone is interested you can check my gigs here

Well you can easily open some top gigs and see how many orders they have in queue. This should answer the question about the real money.

As for what you can do, most of the threads in this very category are filled with valuable and sufficient data. Just read and do 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr 🙂 I’m not familiar with the data entry category, so I’m not sure what really moves gigs in that category. Maybe there are some established sellers there who can offer better advice? For what it’s worth, I keep a log on the Fiverr forum where I’ve recorded all the stuff I’ve learned about selling on Fiverr. Maybe some of it will be helpful for you? You can read it here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today Good luck 🙂

Hello… It’s possible to do money here. Revise your gigs. May be can be better!! I don’t know. All i can tell you is that buyers finally will find you ! Don’t worry and good luck!!

Upps… my first sale was 2 months after i started. 😉

Archived