Fiverr Forum

Make the World Domination Map bigger!

Apparently, some Fiverr users don’t like the world map. I do. It’s fun to see where you’ve made sales. My beef is that the map is too small, and sometimes you can’t tell whether a country is highlighted or not. It would be cool to have the option to enlarge the map so you can see the countries (and your sales figures) better. Definitely not a must-have, but, IMO, a nice-to-have.

alecross said: Apparently, some Fiverr users don't like the world map. I do. It's fun to see where you've made sales. My beef is that the map is too small, and sometimes you can't tell whether a country is highlighted or not. It would be cool to have the option to enlarge the map so you can see the countries (and your sales figures) better. Definitely not a must-have, but, IMO, a nice-to-have.

These are the countries where you have made sales and the amounts:

CANADA 9
SWITZERLAND 1
GERMANY 14
ECUADOR 1
SPAIN 0
FRANCE 0
UNITED KINGDOM 7
ISRAEL 2
MACAO 6
NEW ZEALAND 1
RUSSIAN FEDERATION 1
TURKEY 1
UKRAINE 1
UNITED STATES 93
SOUTH AFRICA 1

I really like the map! I agree it isn’t useful for buyers though - maybe it could just be under our Sales tab instead.

:-? I agree!

Too bad we don’t have it anymore. I wish they would bring it back and just give users the option to show it or not since not all of us are crazy about it. But I want it back! It’d be great if they can improve it and make it more interesting. :bz