Making Changes, Your GIG Experience

bjbravo

Question?

If my main Gig is on the first page, but maybe I need to do a price update, and delivery time, how does this affect ranking?

Someone has had a similar situation and what has been the effect.

I’m a little afraid to go back to the last pages, making a change.

What are your thougs or experience ?

Question?

If my main Gig is on the first page, but maybe I need to do a price update, and delivery time, how does this affect ranking?

Everyone’s gigs eventually return to the last pages as Fiverr wants to give everyone a chance to be in the search pages’ earlier pages.

I have found if you only change little things such as you mention, then it does not seem to affect your gig placement.

Everyone’s gigs eventually return to the last pages as Fiverr wants to give everyone a chance to be in the search pages’ earlier pages.

I have found if you only change little things such as you mention, then it does not seem to affect your gig placement.

i think this its some relative to deliver time / and the value of the gig/ maybe? we never know how the algorithm works

so if i change for example , delivery time, and just costs , and do not more changes like, tittle or hastagas. still the same ?

i think this its some relative to deliver time / and the value of the gig/ maybe? we never know how the algorithm works

so if i change for example , delivery time, and just costs , and do not more changes like, tittle or hastagas. still the same ?

we never know how the algorithm works

True, however, CS told another user this: :point_down:t2: Even TRS’s gigs are pushed back!

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

That has been my experience.

we never know how the algorithm works

True, however, CS told another user this: :point_down:t2: Even TRS’s gigs are pushed back!

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

That has been my experience.

still afraid, but i prefer keep for the moment, my gig its coming back from non apper on the search list. to returns to old days when was a good one.

maybe its time to stay, right?

Question?

my main Gig is on the first page

Keep in mind where you see your gig is not where others see it. Plus every time someone searches for a gig its placement changes. I just looked for yours under banner designs for relevance and it was not on the first 4 pages.

my main Gig is on the first page

Keep in mind where you see your gig is not where others see it. Plus every time someone searches for a gig its placement changes. I just looked for yours under banner designs for relevance and it was not on the first 4 pages.

if you go for example “website banners” search there you will see. and its working now after maybe 1 year or so of slow down sales, ( i was TRS and have a lot of sell on the early days here on fiverr) now maybe returning.

Yep it is there when I search that way. But it does move. I and a group of Forum friends searched for our gigs using the same criteria and we discovered that as we each found our friend’s gigs in different places.

Nice to hear that experiment. well i think its prefer to keep at the moment the way i have the gigs.

Maybe 1 month or 2 for the changes, letss see what happends

Archived