Making Delivery After 1 Mint Order Starting

sseoexpert

Hi guys

can we make very quick deliveries
I mean if the order is started just from a mint (1 mint is passed ) then can i deliver
order buyer will accept i know but i don’t know that fiverr will make issue or not
anyone have any experience about it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys

I mean if the order is started just from a mint (1 mint is passed ) then can i deliver

order buyer will accept i know but i don’t know that fiverr will make issue or not

I’m confused… I looked at the services you offer. Which of those services do you think you can complete and deliver in only one minute?

Hi guys

Sorry, but I took a look at your gigs and I’m confused as to how you’re delivering your service that fast. I’m sure you already know but delivering incomplete, empty, or partial deliveries is not a good idea.

I’m confused… I looked at the services you offer. Which of those services do you think you can complete and deliver in only one minute?

maybe he do the task for free first, after the buyer see the result, then he start ordering.

That’s not allowed on Fiverr. You pay and get it or you don’t pay and don’t get it.

no, it’s your own freedom to provide free work for buyer. I do fix their small problem for free, and if they like it, they will order it from me.

I use this, and get a couple of return buyer, as I’m able to provide them with decent free work. Even if they dont buy, I’ll just add to my portfolio or sell it on other stock platform 🙂

maybe he do the task for free first, after the buyer see the result, then he start ordering.

No, that’s not how this works. If someone wants to work with you, they will pay for your services. It they’re not willing to pay, don’t work for them. If you give your work away for free, you open the door for bad buyers to take advantage of you.

No, that’s not how this works. If someone wants to work with you, they will pay for your services. It they’re not willing to pay, don’t work for them. If you give your work away for free, you open the door for bad buyers to take advantage of you.

Yes, I do agree.

But in my case, I able to secure a 99% of my buyers, because I show them the final outcome and they are very satisfy.

From a buyer perspective, they feel much safer when see their work nicely done before they even order the gig. And some even give me tips as I’m able to provide this type of free service first

Yes, I do agree.

But in my case, I able to secure a 99% of my buyers, because I show them the final outcome and they are very satisfy.

From a buyer perspective, they feel much safer when see their work nicely done before they even order the gig. And some even give me tips as I’m able to provide this type of free service first

From a buyer perspective, they feel much safer when see their work nicely done before they even order the gig.

Like I said… bad idea. You’re giving your work away for free.

I’m also a bit confused. You don’t appear to have an active seller profile, so it seems a bit odd that you are offering seller “advice” here on the forum.

From a buyer perspective, they feel much safer when see their work nicely done before they even order the gig.

Like I said… bad idea. You’re giving your work away for free.

I’m also a bit confused. You don’t appear to have an active seller profile, so it seems a bit odd that you are offering seller “advice” here on the forum.

You’re giving your work away for free.

Not free, I share the screenshot of the progress of their 3D model, I didn’t send them the source

I’m also a bit confused.

haha, that’s simple, because I dislike ppl seeing my gig on this forum.You do know that you don’t need to be a seller or buyer to have a forum account?

You’re giving your work away for free.

Not free, I share the screenshot of the progress of their 3D model, I didn’t send them the source

I’m also a bit confused.

haha, that’s simple, because I dislike ppl seeing my gig on this forum.You do know that you don’t need to be a seller or buyer to have a forum account?

haha, that’s simple, because I dislike ppl seeing my gig on this forum.

That is irrelevant. I can easily type anyone’s username into the Fiverr profile page url, and their profile shows up. Nothing shows up when I do this for you.

You do know that you don’t need to be a seller or buyer to have a forum account?

I see. So, you weren’t being truthful… and you really don’t have an account on Fiverr? If you’re not a seller on Fiverr, you aren’t someone who should be giving seller advice – especially since your “advice” is terrible advice, and should never be followed by sellers here on Fiverr.

NEVER give your work away for free. Sellers should not be giving their work away as “samples”, because that encourages bad buyers to take advantage of you. This is not good advice to be giving to other new sellers here on the forum.

haha, that’s simple, because I dislike ppl seeing my gig on this forum.

That is irrelevant. I can easily type anyone’s username into the Fiverr profile page url, and their profile shows up. Nothing shows up when I do this for you.

You do know that you don’t need to be a seller or buyer to have a forum account?

I see. So, you weren’t being truthful… and you really don’t have an account on Fiverr? If you’re not a seller on Fiverr, you aren’t someone who should be giving seller advice – especially since your “advice” is terrible advice, and should never be followed by sellers here on Fiverr.

NEVER give your work away for free. Sellers should not be giving their work away as “samples”, because that encourages bad buyers to take advantage of you. This is not good advice to be giving to other new sellers here on the forum.

I have a seller account, which I dont need to proof myself 🙂

I have two accounts, 1 seller account and 1 FORUM account( not buyer/seller account)

Sellers should not be giving their work away as “samples”, because that encourages bad buyers to take advantage of you.

I do agree, and will advice the other sellers to NOT follow my advice. My case is different, and it’s my own freedom to serve the 3D software community back for free 🙂

I’ve got to agree with Jonbaas here, doing work for free, or even doing before an order is made is a recipe for disaster. Even if you only send a screenshot, you’ve already put time and effort into the project and if the buyer doesn’t order the gig, you’ve just wasted all that time.

Of course, you can do this if you want, but I really don’t see any benefit to doing so

I have a seller account, which I dont need to proof myself 🙂

I have two accounts, 1 seller account and 1 FORUM account( not buyer/seller account)

Sellers should not be giving their work away as “samples”, because that encourages bad buyers to take advantage of you.

I do agree, and will advice the other sellers to NOT follow my advice. My case is different, and it’s my own freedom to serve the 3D software community back for free 🙂

It is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account – regardless of the reasons you have given. I’m pretty sure the same applies to the forum. In the past, the mods have removed forum access to user accounts that are not connected to an active Fiverr account.

I strongly encourage the Mods to look into this. @wp_kid

It is against the rules of Fiverr to have more than one account – regardless of the reasons you have given. I’m pretty sure the same applies to the forum. In the past, the mods have removed forum access to user accounts that are not connected to an active Fiverr account.

I strongly encourage the Mods to look into this. @wp_kid

Oh noooooooo, haha. ok, will take note

no, it’s your own freedom to provide free work for buyer. I do fix their small problem for free, and if they like it, they will order it from me.

I use this, and get a couple of return buyer, as I’m able to provide them with decent free work. Even if they dont buy, I’ll just add to my portfolio or sell it on other stock platform 🙂

No you aren’t. Don’t make things up.

You aren’t allowed to use the delivery function to deliver free work.

No you aren’t. Don’t make things up.

I think you misunderstood what I mean If people like my project, they paid me, if not, they just leave.

If only some small edit that’s not worth $5, I’ll just help them for free. 🙂

my own freedom to serve the 3D software community back for free 🙂

I think you misunderstood what I mean If people like my project, they paid me, if not, they just leave.

If only some small edit that’s not worth $5, I’ll just help them for free. 🙂

my own freedom to serve the 3D software community back for free 🙂

That’s not okay either. You only use Fiverr for transactions. It’s not a sample cheese tray. You’re not allowed to use it to do things for free here.

Archived