Straight to the POINT-
I had often seen many sellers with gigs having images incompatible throughout Fiverr. What I meant from “incompatible” is that - Fiverr uses different sizes of your GiG image throughout the platform and often you may find out that a part of your image is being cropped. It isn`t much of an issue in 70% of the images but for the remaining 30%, this could -
Imagine, you placed some text/shape/whatever in any corner/edge and it appears cropped in half in Fiverr. Though it might/will not affect your sales directly/indirectly but still, it will not make your GiG look perfect!
A simple remedy for this could be to leave some extra space on each side of the image with only the background. However, to make it easier and perfect, I had made a simple GiG template that you could use while making your images. Here is it-
Full Image : The one you will see in your GiG page.
Without the Black Area : The one you will see in the search, category and in your profile page(s).
Green Area : Fiverr mobile site and app compatible area.
Red Circle : This area will be covered by the Fiverr video icon (in certain categories) if your gig haves one. Tip - You might want to put the image without the black area in some place in your video to set it as the display image.
Pink Circle : This area will be covered by the Fiverr video icon (in certain categories) if your gig haves one.
I hope the community finds it useful.