Fiverr Forum

Making more than my part-time job!

Wow. After over a year on Fiverr and about 8 months at my current part-time job, last month it hit me - I am making more money on Fiverr than my part-time job. Which seems odd to me, considering I spend more time at my other job.

I have never considered Fiverr as a job. If someone ask me where I’d work, I would tell them about my part time job. Although I now notice Fiverr is actually making me more money, I just never thought it would compare to a real paycheck.

Fiverr is changing things up a bit. It will be interesting to see how it evolves in the future.

wooooow that’s great

Thanks for sharing your experience so far. That is really great to know! It means that you are doing great customer service and providing very valuable gigs.

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: I’ve done everything except add videos and I’m doing pretty good right now. Maybe some other time!

Reply to @animusargentis: It’s a part-time job, so I work only a few days a week. Also, around 70% of my buyers have left reviews. And I can assure you I make way more than $2.64 a day on Fiverr :wink:

Well that’s something super cool. B-)

Congrats, Happy New Year!

Wow! That’s pretty awesome and inspiring :slight_smile:

Woww that’s great, you whats you miss understanding about fiverr. it seems small job of just $5. But small things join to gather, it makes big things.

dat great

Congrats Tannerman! I would really love to make Fiverr a full time business. I have another full time job, but if my sales keep growing I hope to eventually gig it up all the time. Good luck to you and much success!

Wow, that’s great! The same thing happened to me last summer when I quit my lifeguarding job. I made more on Fiverr in 2 days than 2 weeks of lifeguarding, so I knew it was time to call it quits!

@tannerman and @alliemadison12, really nice job on your fiverr activity, I’d wish I could say the same thing. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Steve

Thats great to know. I hope you earn much more than your part time job here on Fiverr.

Good Luck !!!

Tanner, do you think you’ll start to change how you answer the question: “What do you do for a living?” in light of this realization?

Also, you spoke so well here, I’m wondering if you can give us a sense of how this impacts your LIFE…how will/are things improving for you with this additional stream of income?

Congrats Tannerman :wink:

It’s spaces like these ones that allow us to explore our talents and benefit from them.

I’m sure, although surprising, it might have been great to realize how financially self-sufficient you can truly be.

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

how do you do that did you purchase any of my gigs,

there AWSOME!

@tannerman

Two part-time jobs = One full-time job! :slight_smile:

That’s great! I hope I can say the same myself in the near future. :slight_smile:

One question - is this something you’ve noticed in just the last month or two? i.e. earnings on Fiverr have been steadily rising and last month you cleared more here than in your “regular” job for the first time? Do you expect to continue to earn at least that much on a monthly basis going forward?