Making new videos for all of my gigs! Need a little help

kimberleeb

Alright so i’m making some new videos for my gigs. That are a little more in depth/longer and more awesome, but I can’t figure out a better way to introduce myself other than Hey guys it’s Kimberlee from Fiverr. Any new lines that I could use?

Hey Kim, I have videos on every one of my gigs and they are all very different. Be carefull with the amount of time your video lasts as fiverr will deny your video if it’s too long.

If you look at my tip gig where I am infront of my computer, I would say that would be a good way to shoot yours, infront of your work place with some of your graphics on screen, be really friendly have some of your logo’s/designs interrupt your video (but keep your audio) so it shows work samples as your talking.

As for what to talk about, be brief about who you are, what your passion is, and what you aim for and any info about your gig.

If you need help editing your video I will help you out, no charge 🙂

Costas

Hey Kim, I have videos on every one of my gigs and they are all very different. Be carefull with the amount of time your video lasts as fiverr will deny your video if it’s too long.

If you look at my tip gig where I am infront of my computer, I would say that would be a good way to shoot yours, infront of your work place with some of your graphics on screen, be really friendly have some of your logo’s/designs interrupt your video (but keep your audio) so it shows work samples as your talking.

As for what to talk about, be brief about who you are, what your passion is, and what you aim for and any info about your gig.

If you need help editing your video I will help you out, no charge 🙂

Costas

Archived