Making no sales

mehroosa

I’m new to this freelancing. However, I have plenty of experiecne in the field of graphics designing. I have made gigs, with reasonable prices. But I’m getting no sales whatsoever. I haven’t made a sale since I’ve joined. Help!

Thanks

I’m new to this freelancing. However, I have plenty of experiecne in the field of graphics designing. I have made gigs, with reasonable prices. But I’m getting no sales whatsoever. I haven’t made a sale since I’ve joined. Help!

Thanks

Keep in mind too, Fiverr is over-saturated with graphics design sellers. If you want to compete in that category, you’re going to have to work VERY hard to get noticed. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, nor are you guaranteed any sales just because you have gigs here.

You are still responsible for your own success. Fiverr isn’t going to make it happen for you.

Dont wOrry be patient . and keep an eye on buyer request in selling tab .You can make offers there which will actually help you to earn.

Been doing that too, made offers but so far nothing. I guess I just need to keep at it. But Thank You

Keep in mind too, Fiverr is over-saturated with graphics design sellers. If you want to compete in that category, you’re going to have to work VERY hard to get noticed. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website, nor are you guaranteed any sales just because you have gigs here.

You are still responsible for your own success. Fiverr isn’t going to make it happen for you.

Yea I understand what you’re saying, the field of Graphics design is competitive indeed and I do need to stand out to make any sales but for me Fiverr is more about getting my work out there rather than a way to just make money.

But Thank you

Yea I understand what you’re saying, the field of Graphics design is competitive indeed and I do need to stand out to make any sales but for me Fiverr is more about getting my work out there rather than a way to just make money.

But Thank you

I do need to stand out to make any sales but for me Fiverr is more about getting my work out there rather than a way to just make money.

Well, then, I suppose you’re going to have to work very hard to make that happen. 😉

Archived