Making of gig video turned in to an ordeal!

I have some experience in video making and i have allot of video editing/creating software (after effects, a couple of corels video editing programs, pinnacle etc).

So i figured making a video for my fiverr gig would be simple and that i would make one for one of my gigs in my workshop before i head home.

So i began when the local time was 19:30

• wrote a simple manuscript 20 minutes
  • setup my camera and got to work (as this was my first time in front of a videocamera it took a few tries)
  • looked for camera cable 30 minutes so i could transfer the video to my old dusty workshop laptop

at this point the time was 21:30
  • opened the video for editing and realised the microphone on my camera isnt working properly
  • tried to fix the microphone and realised its not broke its just really lousy.

time 22:00
  • skipped the manuscript and decided to film when a draw instead.
  • this worked fine as the gig is a drawing gig so i edited

time 00:00
  • logged in to fiverr and begun uploading the video on the ancient wireless connection i have in my workshop.
  • 30 minutes in to it i realised i forgot to add Exclusive on fiverr message so i quit the upload and back to editing.

time 0:45
  • Uploading again but at the end my connection was lost

time 1:20

At this point i wasn’t in the best possible mood, had a headache and was hungry as earlier i had forgot to bring my lunch (i did other work in my workshop for 6 hours before i started this).
  • Had some coffee and spent 10 minutes looking for aspirin before i figured i have non
  • Decided to put the video on a usb drive and continue at home
  • Packed up my gear and changed the oil on my scooter

time 1:40
  • my scooter didn’t start on the first try, on the second try the kickstarter broke and jammed up completely
  • unpacked my gear and began taking the kickstarter apart

time 2:00
  • figured out the problem, the kickstarter gear had cracked, so i removed the broken parts and figured i would start using the starter button and go home

time 3:10
  • i had forgot the lights on when working on the scooter so battery was dead
  • new plan, had some parts from an old engine that might fit
  • took the old engine apart and grabbed the kickstarter gears
  • realised on of them wont fit the current engine but somehow i still managed to get it working and my scooter started up
  • drove 10 minutes and there was a strange sound
  • back to the workshop
  • op everything up
  • found problem and fixed it

time 6:00 in the morning

• finally got home (my workshop is kinda off the grid and it takes one and a half hour to drive home)

time 7:30
  • no energy to upload the video so i went to sleep

12:00 uploaded the video but found some topics stating that videos without sound might not get approved.

End of rant and back to positive thinking

Edit:

My good luck continues! Just got an email stating that my video did not pass our moderators’ review due to lack of audio. For some reason i got the message twice even though the first upload attempt failed. The email also states "Please Note: You may upload a new video up to three times. After the third time, Fiverr holds the right to disable the upload video feature."

So now i have to decide if i should head on back to my workshop and risk a third failure and possibly get the video upload feature disabled or just stay forget about the video.