Fiverr Forum

Making payment

I am new to the site. How exactly do I make a payment to a seller of a service please. By Paypal. Thanks.

Thanks very much for taking the trouble to reply. I have a preferred supplier and am now working out how to place the work with them. Cheers !

Can you buy a gig with the Fiverr revenue card? Or just Paypal?

Hello, the same problem here : there is nothing under the account setting that refers to payment.

hello,

I have followed the above directions but when I click on account setting there is nothing about pay pal or directing you to pay pal to set up an account link, what am I missing here.

also if I request a gig and say the price is $150 that would be 30 gigs, is that correct??. then how do I buy that many gigs when the drop down box only goes to 20gigs or does the payment automatically come out of the paypal account once i have pressed completed??

Hello,having exactly the same problem here. Can somebody help

Reply to @tehseen28: They do. Fiverr currently supports at least Payoneer revenue card, Bank Transfer or, for U.S. Sellers, via Direct Deposit in addition to PayPal. - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/83430/announcing-a-new-way-to-withdraw-your-fiverr-earnings#sthash.fkvWmUj8.dpuf

Hi
I have made a payment of $47 US dollars from my account buying the service.
After paying through internet banking with my card the website show me a page that says "502 Bad Gateway"
I try to login again and again yet i cant go into my account anymore.
I just cancel my credit card becoz i suspect that i was being cheated.
Infomation from my bank saying that the money in transfer was succesful.
I hope amyone can solve my problem
Please help me

Hi,

I have $40 left in my fiverr account which was returned to me by the seller who was unable to do the job.

Now, I have contacted another seller who has sent me a custom invoice of $80 for the new job.

My question is how can I use my remaining fiverr credit of $40 towards $80 custom invoice.

When i try to pay the custom invoice of $80, Fiverr tries to draw out full $80 from my PayPal account rather than using $40 from my credit balance and $40 from Paypal.

Please advise the way around it?

Thank you for your swift response @theratypist :slight_smile:

I am from Pakistan and PayPal does not work here. Fiverr should have different payment systems too other than Paypal so that we can also work or get work from resources.

Can i make a fast payment via paypal whenever order an gig? i do not want to jump to paypal site and return to fiverr site everytime i made an order, it is really troublesome.

Reply to @londoner11: Fiverr really does things that way. The only way to use that $40 from your credit balance is to use it only for a $40 gig or less. You can ask that seller to give you two custom quotes of $40 (which will equal $80)… that way your remaining credit of $40 will be used and the remaining $40 will be taken from your paypal. :slight_smile:

Reply to @derickbeh: Please bring your concern up to Customer Support! :slight_smile: They are the ones who can really help you out.