Managing money and finances

rajiow

Hi there,
I’m planning to make an online course with a really easy intro to managing money and doing book keeping for freelancers. I’d really like to chat to a few people about what you find easy, what you don’t and what you’d really like to know that would help freelancers do money simply.

If anyone would be happy to chat or just to complete a survey, can you get in touch? Thanks! Rosy

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

What I find really difficult is financial planning. I’m already in my 30s, and I have to be able to manage my finances better. I spend money uncontrollably and consistently fail to save money to get a better car, a bigger house, or stuff like that, even though I do make pretty good money online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liamyhmallant said:

What I find really difficult is financial planning. I’m already in my 30s, and I have to be able to manage my finances better. I spend money uncontrollably and consistently fail to save money to get a better car, a bigger house, or stuff like that, even though I do make pretty good money online.

I’m working with https://www.humaninvesting.com/retirement-plan-services now and hope that I will change. These people help me plan my expenses.
So, if you make a course about that, I would be more than happy to listen to it because I’m so lost and my money is constantly slipping through my fingers.

• Like 1