Managing Your Queue

morynne

Recently, I’ve hit this windfall of sales. Not that I’m complaining, but I find that it’s tough to keep my eye on the prize, and not get overwhelmed.

How do you keep yourself organized and manage your daily work load?

I’ve been toying with a Trello (http://trello.com) board to stay on top of what needs to get done daily, and was wondering what you guys have had success with? I’ve also got a message into Fiverr Support to get an answer if I can potentially share it with clients to be transparent about my work loads. I will update this thread when I get an answer.

UPDATE Publishing something like this isn’t currently allowed, per CS, but they did say that they will pass along the calendar/list management functionality for possible future implementation.

I look forward to your responses!

Guest matt_garry

oh lucky me fiverr has always kept track of my transactions extremely well but still would be a great idea to have a second copy

As an artist being organized is super important because my gigs are very time consuming. I use a program called “Evernote” which helps me not only keep track of my gigs but the content of what clients order, this way I can develop a workflow to help serve my clients more efficient.

• 1 month later...

Archived