Manga drawing gift!

sunelarsen

Hello my name is Sune

I would like to buy a picture drawn in manga style of me and my friend 😃 Were we are makeing a brofist, it could be something like this http://www.FRAGGLESROCK but in manga style were we are both faceing the “camara”. I dont have a picture of me and my friend together but i will be abel to send a potratit of both of us, then the drawer will have to look at them and draw the picture from them. (It would ruin the gift if i had to take a picture of it first because then i would have to take it with him and i would have to tell him why)

Also i would like us to have a hat like this on

And maybe if it is possible it would be awesome with a speech bubble 🙂

Can you, or do you know i fiverr who is abel to draw something like this it would be amazing if you could help me out 😃

Best regards Sune

Sheriff’s Note: When attaching an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels, AND there is an “attach a file” feature.

Sheriff’s Note: Off Fiverr links are not allowed.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

ich würde gern meinem traum etwas näher kommen wollen

hi mein name ist shiro und ich liebe es zu zeichnen in mangastyle ganze 11 jahre Draw ich jetzt schon magas aber hatte noch nie das glück einen richtigen auftrag in der hand zu haben.

ich weiß nicht woran das liegt denn schlecht bin ich ja nicht!

kann mir jemand helfen ich würde so gern viele aufträge erfüllen und bares geld mit meinem Hobby zu verdienen.

ich würde gern meinem traum etwas näher kommen wollen

hi mein name ist shiro und ich liebe es zu zeichnen in mangastyle ganze 11 jahre Draw ich jetzt schon magas aber hatte noch nie das glück einen richtigen auftrag in der hand zu haben.

ich weiß nicht woran das liegt denn schlecht bin ich ja nicht!

kann mir jemand helfen ich würde so gern viele aufträge erfüllen und bares geld mit meinem Hobby zu verdienen.

Hi shiro. Most people here do not speak German. And this post is 6 years old so lady is probably gone, and grown up, and as adult doesn’t play video games any more.

Archived