Mantra to Complete 14K Orders at Fiverr

best_seo

Hey my fellow sellers at fiverr,

Hope you all are going good and your sales are rocking!!! I am going to achieve 14K Completed Orders in few days or weeks and here I present my “mantra” which I followed to achieve it. Now fiverr is my ONLY earning. I quit my day job and working at fiverr 24/7. 😃

1. Avoid Cancellations - You should avoid cancellations and try to offer something else if your client is unhappy. Be his friend and offer something useful for him. Never let $$ go back!!

2. Extras - Add extras as per the market need and your clients requirement. Majority of my clients opt for my $20 extra of “Full Monty” template in one of my gig. WHY??? It is so because this is one of the greatest template of senuke. So, I am offering something very good to them and use my expertise so that I am ALWAYS better than other sellers. EXTRAS help to increase earning s a lot!

3. Be Better - Simple rule to excel at fiverr is to be better than competitors. Setup your way of working in such a way that your gig is SAFE to all of your clients. NEVER try to fool your buyers by doing nothing (like many new sellers do). If you are better from all of your competitors fiverr’s algorithm will send you more orders eventually.

4. Diversify - Try to offer similar gigs to your buyers so that you can add up some more $$.

5. Fast Delivery & Extra Fast Delivery - You may earn some more $$ by extra fast delivery. However, all of your orders should gave fast delivery atleast. For example if you have deadline of 4 days then try to deliver in 3 days for every order. For extra fast you may deliver in 1 days. The buyer should NEVER feel that if he is not buying extra fast then he is being ignored. All buyers are important and equal.

6. Marketing - Market your gigs outside fiverr and get all new buyers to your gigs first.

Once you take fiverr seriously you gonna rock and sales will increase. I am here to help any seller who needs any help.

Who can comment below??
  7. Any seller who - needs any help OR want to collaborate OR want to add to my points.
  8. Any buyer who - is interested in any of my gigs OR is angry with my service OR is happy with my service.

I love fiverr and will offer 10 free gigs when I reach 14K Completed orders 😃

Reply to @markp: I always believe that fiverr is a community of good people who help each other to grow. I also hope fiverr helpdesk is there for us to take care of such bad hackers… There are MANY and MANY sellers at fiverr who have acheived and going to achieve this target this year. I really feel safe at fiverr 🙂

• 3 months later...

Great advice, i am very new here so any advice is good advice at the moment.

best_seo I was thinking of purchasing your gig for youtube views. Check out my gigs and tell me if you think it could generate more sales for me.

Constructive crit also welcome 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr.com

IMG_1825.JPG

nicred : I will use stopmotion and pacman to convey your message or logo for $5...

For only $5, nicred will use stopmotion and pacman to convey your message or logo. | For $5 I will put your 15 character message into a pacman stop motion movie. For logo's please see the extra section.Standard gig orderMaximum 15 | On Fiverr.com

• 1 year later...

Archived