Many impressions and click but i'm geting no orders

emeraldyt1

Hello everyone, i hope you’re having a good day!
i’m a graphic designer and i’m sharing my experience about what’s hapening to me, lately i made a gig and it come up with some good clicks and impressions but only 1 order on all those impressions and clicks, the guy i made the order for gave me 5 stars and he liked what i made for him but no more orders after that guy, any solutions?
and if you need a logo for your company or you need a youtube banner or anything about design you can contact me! thanks guys! 🌍

You’re in an extremely crowded market and buyers are choosing others over you.

Getting a five-star review doesn’t change the impact of competition.

Thanks for replying, i will appreciate it if you can give me any advices so buyers will choose my gig next time

Thanks for replying, i will appreciate it if you can give me any advices so buyers will choose my gig next time

I give a ton of advice in the forum about this. Why don’t you read it?

I shouldn’t have to repeat myself hundreds of times. You won’t succeed unless you research and educate yourself on sales.

As I said he market is crowded. Research your competition before you make a gig to make sure it isn’t superfluous.

I give a ton of advice in the forum about this. Why don’t you read it?

I shouldn’t have to repeat myself hundreds of times. You won’t succeed unless you research and educate yourself on sales.

As I said he market is crowded. Research your competition before you make a gig to make sure it isn’t superfluous.

i did read everything don’t worry, i appreciate sharing your thoughts about this and i will try to research and develop myself more. have a good day!

Hello everyone, i hope you’re having a good day!

i’m a graphic designer and i’m sharing my experience about what’s hapening to me, lately i made a gig and it come up with some good clicks and impressions but only 1 order on all those impressions and clicks, the guy i made the order for gave me 5 stars and he liked what i made for him but no more orders after that guy, any solutions?

and if you need a logo for your company or you need a youtube banner or anything about design you can contact me! thanks guys! 🌍

no more orders after that guy, any solutions?

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

I’m clearly talking about my posts in other threads. You’ve spent 13 minutes reading the forum so no you haven’t read everything. Don’t lie.

let me say take it easy please, because i’m a new for the forums and i thought you were talking about your answers not the other posts in other threads, and lemme say again we are all here to learn and to develop our skills and to give advices for others but not making fun of the others. have a good day.

let me say take it easy please, because i’m a new for the forums and i thought you were talking about your answers not the other posts in other threads, and lemme say again we are all here to learn and to develop our skills and to give advices for others but not making fun of the others. have a good day.

How could I have been talking about what I had already said in the post when I never said anything about what you asked me in your follow up.

Archived