Fiverr Community Forum

Many more order

Hi! Dear all, I want to know that, in fiverr, how to i get more order from buyer? or how to get many more order? someone/somebody can explain to me…

6 Likes

Send 10 offers to buyers request daily, try to start social media marketing, and follow Forum tips
thats eat

6 Likes

Thank you so much aishi168

Kindly someone tell me the size of profile picture for Fiver. I can not fix my full picture on Fiver it always shows half face, I want to create a logo for profile picture but the actual size is unknown. Kindly help if someone can.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

as a new seller you can get orders by sending buyer requests. If you get 2 to 3 orders then try to promote your gig as it will help you to get more orders when people will see feedback or reviews of your profile. it would give them a professional look or justification about your services.

4 Likes

Welcome @nicodim :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

682 by 459 pixel and up to 2 mb size. Thank you.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome aishi168

Thanks for your information @nicodim

1 Like

you’re most welcome and it’s my pleasure …

thank you so much nicodim

1 Like

Thanks for your helpful information

1 Like

Prove your worth, showcase your portfolio. Lower your prices first. Once your reviews speak for you, buyers will come in.

2 Likes

Send daily buyer request and stay online using fiverr app.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your good information to me…i’ll do what’s you write to me…Thanks once again. @rihat76

1 Like

I think you can Create your profile image size (711px X 500px). I hope It will be perfect on fiverr profile.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello to get more orders, you need to be more active online

Create an eye catching gig base on your Niche and what you can offer

then Create a good eye catching GIG IMAGE

after that promote your Gig on Social Platforms

and lastly visit the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and keep sending Job Proposals

1 Like