Many of my orders come through during the week. But almost none on Saturday or Sunday. Anyone else?

contespot

Most people tend to come here to outsource stuff for their business. This being the case, the logical thing to expect would be that they have off on Saturdays and Sundays. Honestly, I seem to get orders on any particular given day. Sometimes I get a ridiculous volume of orders and other times, barely any. As another has said though, it kind of depends what you offer.

• 2 weeks later...

It definitely depends on the nature of services a seller offers. For example, I am engaged into the fortune telling/spiritual healing category, so it’s rational to expect an increase from Friday to Sunday morning. Clients are off for the weekend as a rule & they spend some time ordering for insight or recreation.

I’ve been active on fiverr for 2 weekends already & I have a total of 30 orders.During my first weekend I’ve received 9, 3 or 4 during the weekdays and around 18 orders this weekend. So, I can definitely say that it really depends on the nature of the service.

Just my two cents… 🙂

Nina

I create art and do story book illustrations and generally, there are no real slow days. But if I had to choose one day, Saturday is definitely the slowest time for sure. Things usually pick up again on Sunday night.

Archived