Fiverr Forum

Market Research / DM

Hello Fiverr! I am a new seller here. I don’t want to bother potential customers with unwanted custom offers, but I want to make some market research. You know, ask people what is the relevance for them of the services I am offering. But, I can’t find a way to send direct messages to anyone. How to proceed? Do I have to advertise my gig only outside the Fiverr platform?

1 Like

Sending unsolicited messages to others on Fiverr is considered as spam. Suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page so that you don’t put your account at risk.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Yes, it is considered as a spam. Read the TOS just like what @lloydsolutions said

2 Likes

@tia11404 @lloydsolutions Oh, I get it. Well, good to know. I will read the entire Terms of Service for more information. I will have to find another way to make my gigs visible. How exactly, I don’t know, though.

2 Likes

You can promote on social media <-- that’s one option

1 Like

Read the forum for lots of useful tips and it is a must for new sellers to check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Might be helpful :smile:

1 Like

@tia11404 Yeah, I think I will have to promote myself in Facebook groups.
@lloydsolutions Yes, I’m reading the “Making Sales” right now!

Thanks for the tips you two!

3 Likes

@eduardomguttler
My pleasure :wink:
Good luck :blush:

2 Likes