Marketing and promoting my Gigs

kevinfuchtmann

40$ for translating 500 words in 6 days?

I have a one year experience of tutoring students in the English language.

Wow…

P.s.: You used the same Gig Picture twice. Not allowed.

Oh - this one is also nice:

• I will give advice on all aspects of life
  • But I Will NOT tell you exactly what to do

40$ for translating 500 words in 6 days?

I have a one year experience of tutoring students in the English language.

Wow…

P.s.: You used the same Gig Picture twice. Not allowed.

Oh - this one is also nice:

• I will give advice on all aspects of life
  • But I Will NOT tell you exactly what to do

What a great, nice, for comming advice…

What a great, nice, for comming advice…

You are welcome!

Ok - i got my sarcasm,

1. Your prices are to high. (For the beginning) Try first to get some orders, afterwards you can evaluate new prices.
  2. Find a better niche. There are like 3 Billions of Translator on Fiverr. Maybe you could combine your German Skill with your location in Thailand? Or something totally different.
  3. I like the Postcard Gig.
  4. Your delivery Time is to high.

Fiverr is a tough market place. You don’t get anything free here.

Find a niche, adapt yourself. In the beginning you will write low hourly rates. From about 100 orders and 50-70 reviews it will be better.

You are welcome!

Ok - i got my sarcasm,

1. Your prices are to high. (For the beginning) Try first to get some orders, afterwards you can evaluate new prices.
  2. Find a better niche. There are like 3 Billions of Translator on Fiverr. Maybe you could combine your German Skill with your location in Thailand? Or something totally different.
  3. I like the Postcard Gig.
  4. Your delivery Time is to high.

Fiverr is a tough market place. You don’t get anything free here.

Find a niche, adapt yourself. In the beginning you will write low hourly rates. From about 100 orders and 50-70 reviews it will be better.

I already readuced the price and delivery time by alot and increased the word count. And deleted on translating gig. So thanks again for a rather nice response then a hurting one

Have you ever tried to write your entire gig in German?

You stand out from the crowd.
You immediately prove that you are a native German.

The “I will” remains however. In the title. But that’s not so bad. That’s how I drew attention to myself at the beginning.

Caution:

I don’t know if this works. It was just an idea that worked for me.

Many people also try German search terms in the search bar;)

Have you ever tried to write your entire gig in German?

You stand out from the crowd.

You immediately prove that you are a native German.

The “I will” remains however. In the title. But that’s not so bad. That’s how I drew attention to myself at the beginning.

Caution:

I don’t know if this works. It was just an idea that worked for me.

Many people also try German search terms in the search bar;)

I did not. But I will definitely try it. I never considered just changing the language in the gig as “standing out of the crowd” and I am afraid the non german speakers don’t understand it and therefor not buy. I think having multiple translating gig (one german one English) would be a bad idea. Since i recently heard having the same gigs is counterproductive

I did not. But I will definitely try it. I never considered just changing the language in the gig as “standing out of the crowd” and I am afraid the non german speakers don’t understand it and therefor not buy. I think having multiple translating gig (one german one English) would be a bad idea. Since i recently heard having the same gigs is counterproductive

“Gig descriptions in English are mandatory. You can use additional languages as long as all the information is also available in English.”

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-gig-policy

Archived