Marketing fiverr gig outside of fiverr

porosh30

Make a blog and write something interesting and include your GIG link relevant to the text.

Make a website SEO friendly with your links. Check twitter, Facebook groups where people are asking for help.

join community where people are sharing same interest as you.

Open your youtube channel and share how you create what you create.

I think you don’t need outside of gig marking just stay in fiverr amazing forum. It is too important to give a fix amount of time in fiverr forum. Then fiverr will dynamically help you to get more order so stay with forum you can be success.

Thank you

Please elaborate your statement further how fiverr helps

Please elaborate your statement further how fiverr helps

Ok, This is my own experience that I have create my account and gig two gigs but I can’t get any order after finishing my first order in 6 months ago. Recently my big brother tell me to stay in fiverr so i do the same he says. Now a days my impression and click is increasing day by day. And got order too.

This is not officially declared but it is worked

Thank you

Ok, This is my own experience that I have create my account and gig two gigs but I can’t get any order after finishing my first order in 6 months ago. Recently my big brother tell me to stay in fiverr so i do the same he says. Now a days my impression and click is increasing day by day. And got order too.

This is not officially declared but it is worked

Thank you

Thanks Bro such nice sharing try this one too perhaps its work

Thanks

Hey,
I have good suggestion for grow impression your GIG and get order. For GIG marketing, I follow a lot of tutorial. At last, my discussion is Fiverr forum is the best way for any seller required. Others platform like-Favebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, medium, SlideShare, blogger firstly need increase targeted audience, secondly analysis tethod, thirdly sanguine Fiverr related platform, fourthly turns & conditions, Fiverr related problems & solved etc. But Fiberr forum can all makeup. So waste your time in Fiverr, you must be successful. It is not my experience, just my thoughts. Is it any wrong or right? Please reply.

Hey,

I have good suggestion for grow impression your GIG and get order. For GIG marketing, I follow a lot of tutorial. At last, my discussion is Fiverr forum is the best way for any seller required. Others platform like-Favebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, medium, SlideShare, blogger firstly need increase targeted audience, secondly analysis tethod, thirdly sanguine Fiverr related platform, fourthly turns & conditions, Fiverr related problems & solved etc. But Fiberr forum can all makeup. So waste your time in Fiverr, you must be successful. It is not my experience, just my thoughts. Is it any wrong or right? Please reply.

Fiverr forum is the best way for any seller required

But Fiberr forum can all makeup

Nope. Wrong.

pollOk, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr. So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum. I left 2 categories: for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked…

The Fiverr forums are a resource. NOT a place to advertise.

This poll is to see what percentage of forum users are buyers, sellers or those who have bought and sold on Fiverr. ie. since joining Fiverr have you bought only, sold only (or have gigs only but not bought), or bought and sold. On Fiverr, which are you? poll

Archived