Fiverr Forum

Marketing Strategy for Gigs

We sell services in Fiverr. we are doing business here and every business should have a proper marketing strategy. What can be the best strategy in this hyper-competitive market? What pricing strategy we should follow? What can be our branding strategy?

Very interesting question, a good pricing strategy as has been so often been suggested on this platform is to start small and gradually scale up as your level and orders increases. For marketing, you can be active on fiverr forums and other forums outside fiverr. Hopefully this will help…don’t know…just my 2cents

For just $100, I will share with you the marketing strategy that has made me a TRS!

Hey!!! That’s a lot less than I paid you for it! Still worth it though!

If you haven’t used up all the monkey bone dust and grinded pig brains, I’d appreciate it if they were returned to me. I don’t want to have to take this any further, but my hand may be forced. <stern>

Ok, but I want to keep the inscribed bell and soup bowl. Not sure about the “emmaki” branded clicker pen though, and I never received the matching calendar!