Marketing Within Your Fiverr Gig

contaythehero

We all know the power of Fiverr and how awesome and easy it is to attract new customers to your passion/business. I’m offering you tips I’ve picked up from studying marketing in college. These tips should help your sales and exposure greatly if you’re not already doing them that is. First and foremost pat yourself on the back for taking initiative to truly make money from the comfort of your seat. Secondly I’ll virtually pat you on the back for using Fiverr for it is not the lazy man’s way to make a quick buck if you are taking your business seriously. It’s hard work delivering Gig after Gig all whilst maintaining that wonderful 100% rating Fiverr so loves. Especially if you’ve experienced one of the hard to please buyers. One suddenly starts to wonder is this really worth the “$5” that I’m getting? My answer to that question is, YES IT IS! Each and every person that you are able to communicate with has the potential to put your gig out there for someone else too see, like, inquire, and then acquire. Constantly delivering satisfaction and being INCREDIBLY courteous puts you in the position to ask for their assistance of sharing your work and Gig as well as Collecting your Gig. Your amazingly helpful nature will also set the buyer at ease and allow you to earn a repeat buyer or a “BUSINESS CONTACT”. <====I’ve met a lot of those guys. =D Putting that extra effort in also helps greatly with getting EXCEPTIONAL FEEDBACK. Potential buyers love to see a lot of thumbs up and satisfied customers. Well I feel this is enough info for now. I’ve purposely avoided using textbook terms as to not confuse those who don’t what the heck that means!!! (Trust me I was like that when I was in class) I’ll be back with more helpful hints and tips as I climb the Fiverr food chain of levels. Level 1 currently but that is soooooo about to change from the amount of gigs I’m doing now.

EXCELLENT post…Customer Service is king in every “for profit” business I have been involved in and Fiverr is no exception. You never know which one of your $4 gigs will turn into a connection with someone that can offer you tons of gigs. Also, getting multiple “extras” on gigs adds up fast and can make that $4 turn into $16 gigs if you market it right.

EXCELLENT post…Customer Service is king in every “for profit” business I have been involved in and Fiverr is no exception. You never know which one of your $4 gigs will turn into a connection with someone that can offer you tons of gigs. Also, getting multiple “extras” on gigs adds up fast and can make that $4 turn into $16 gigs if you market it right.

There is great sense in your advice dear!

Whenever I receive an order, what I always think about is over delivering of such order because I strongly believe if there is no Buyer, there can never be a Seller.

$5 is not a small money because if the whole population of say USA start to order for a seller’s Gig(s), then he or she will know that the 1,2,3,4,5 bucks is actually MASSIVE!!

What actually makes the difference is how often people order for your Gig(s) which boils down on Quality and Hardwork.

Whenever I receive an order, what I always think about is over delivering of such order because I strongly believe if there is no Buyer, there can never be a Seller.

$5 is not a small money because if the whole population of say USA start to order for a seller’s Gig(s), then he or she will know that the 1,2,3,4,5 bucks is actually MASSIVE!!

What actually makes the difference is how often people order for your Gig(s) which boils down on Quality and Hardwork.

This is exceptional advice and something that any business savvy individual should heed and put into practice. I think one has to weight the fact that on Fiverr, marketing of your personal services and “brand” is paramount to long term viability. I personally find offering a 100% refund as a guarantee to a buyer will often in almost 100% of the time, negate any retaliatory feedback. Do this prior to the feedback is tactically wise. Proactive would be an understatement:)

This is exceptional advice and something that any business savvy individual should heed and put into practice. I think one has to weight the fact that on Fiverr, marketing of your personal services and “brand” is paramount to long term viability. I personally find offering a 100% refund as a guarantee to a buyer will often in almost 100% of the time, negate any retaliatory feedback. Do this prior to the feedback is tactically wise. Proactive would be an understatement:)

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you! Yes Fiverr has given me more than a job I love. It has connected me with a countless number of business and personal contacts in ways facebook and other social networking sites don’t. It completely removes the clutter of what’s hot and focuses on what’s YOU! BRILLIANT!!

Archived