Fiverr Community Forum

Maryham new freelancer

hello everybody, My name is maryham I’m a new freelancer I’ve joined fiverr couple of weeks ago , and I try to promote my self on Facebook but didn’t get orders yet . any suggestions to help me

find me on fiverr

2 Likes

Hi maryham, marketing you gig in social media and everyday sent buyer request.
Thansk

1 Like

You need find your Target audience @maryhamkamal

1 Like

do you mean find them on fiverr or on social media ?
and how can I detecte them ?

1 Like

I don’t know about that @maryhamkamal
You can try social media for find audience :yum:

1 Like

Welcome. Hope you get business soon. Optimize your gigs for search engines like google and bring direct organic traffic from those search engines.

Good luck

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I check your profile right now and it seems that you are professional and got very good reviews
:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Hope you get reviews soon :wink:

3 Likes

this what I do …but i didn’t get orders yet

1 Like

Welcome maryam. You need to share your gigs on Facebook and sponsor them. While sponsoring them, find the right audience you want to target. There are a couple of options you can use to find the audience. For instance, you can target people by location, gender, interest, behaviours, etc. Making sure the audience selection is specific. Facebook will also sponser your gig on Instagram without charging you extra.

2 Likes

thank you
this what I do … do you think it takes time to promote myself

2 Likes

There are hundreds and thousands of people joining fiverr everyday, which means new sellers face some intense competition. Make a “.blog post” or a website and include your best work as samples. Copy the link of the site and paste it in your gig description. Make some more gigs in relevant categories and regularly check buyers’ requests. Moreover, indeed it takes time, be confident and learn more about fiverr. You will have orders soon. I remember I got my first order in 3 weeks. Don’t lose hope, as long as you are committed, you will thrive.

2 Likes

Paul can help you! :man_teacher:t2:

3 Likes

hi thank you for your help
indeed I’ve joined fiverr couple of weeks ago and promote my gig on facebook but I didn’t get an order yet . I’m asking how can I convince buyers to work with me ?

1 Like

complete your profile …make 7 gigs with great gig picture .choose best tags…and the most important do not mis buyer request .

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome to fiverr family. I have just read your description, you need to edit it, tell people about you experience and expertise in your relevant field for which you have joined fiver.

2 Likes

yes I will edit it i’m gonna express my self and say why i joined fiverr and speake about my experience , right ?

3 Likes

Welcome! @maryhamkamal sent 10 buyer request daily you will get first order soon.

2 Likes

Yes tell your clients about your work experience and especially about the projects if you have done so that they develope interest in your work and try to win their trust.

2 Likes