Maryham new freelancer

Welcome maryam. You need to share your gigs on Facebook and sponsor them. While sponsoring them, find the right audience you want to target. There are a couple of options you can use to find the audience. For instance, you can target people by location, gender, interest, behaviours, etc. Making sure the audience selection is specific. Facebook will also sponser your gig on Instagram without charging you extra.

Welcome maryam. You need to share your gigs on Facebook and sponsor them. While sponsoring them, find the right audience you want to target. There are a couple of options you can use to find the audience. For instance, you can target people by location, gender, interest, behaviours, etc. Making sure the audience selection is specific. Facebook will also sponser your gig on Instagram without charging you extra.

thank you

this what I do … do you think it takes time to promote myself

thank you

this what I do … do you think it takes time to promote myself

There are hundreds and thousands of people joining fiverr everyday, which means new sellers face some intense competition. Make a “.blog post” or a website and include your best work as samples. Copy the link of the site and paste it in your gig description. Make some more gigs in relevant categories and regularly check buyers’ requests. Moreover, indeed it takes time, be confident and learn more about fiverr. You will have orders soon. I remember I got my first order in 3 weeks. Don’t lose hope, as long as you are committed, you will thrive.

Paul can help you! :man_teacher:t2:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Paul can help you! :man_teacher:t2:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

hi thank you for your help

indeed I’ve joined fiverr couple of weeks ago and promote my gig on facebook but I didn’t get an order yet . I’m asking how can I convince buyers to work with me ?

Hey! Welcome to fiverr family. I have just read your description, you need to edit it, tell people about you experience and expertise in your relevant field for which you have joined fiver.

yes I will edit it i’m gonna express my self and say why i joined fiverr and speake about my experience , right ?

yes I will edit it i’m gonna express my self and say why i joined fiverr and speake about my experience , right ?

Yes tell your clients about your work experience and especially about the projects if you have done so that they develope interest in your work and try to win their trust.

Archived