Max size limit not actually 150MB?

Am I crazy? Is this happening to anyone else? This is the first time I’ve noticed this problem and was wondering if anyone else has run into it.

I’ve tried uploading a 125mb file, but it says it’s too large, even though right below it, it says the max size is 150mb.

It’s not a super big deal, as I can use other sources such as mediafire or dropbox, but I’d rather be able to keep my gigs through Fiverr only.

Any tips?

I saw a another thread about this and @kjblynx said the limit per file included in the upload is lower. The 150MB is for the entire upload.

For what I know, 100MB is the limit for a single file, while 150MB is the limit for all the attached files…

Reply to @kjblynx: It seems like you were still correct.

What would it cost them to make that clear?

I’m willing to say that there are plenty of users willing to volunteer the 30 seconds it would take to change the sentence. :slight_smile:

For me DROPBOX is best because files gets uploaded fast on dropbox server. While it takes almost double the time on fiverr delivery upload system which is very frustrating for me.

wingle said: For me DROPBOX is best because files gets uploaded fast on dropbox server.
And that's exactly why the upload system will probably remain the way it is. As with most things, the users find workarounds to keep things moving. As a bonus, the Fiverr servers don't have to handle so much if gigs are delivered offsite. ;)

Reply to @bachas85: exactly what I wrote above :slight_smile: