Maximimum Withdrawal Limit?/Didn't Receive All My Funds

curvalicious

I had funds to withdraw today, which I did. Only half of it showed up in my PayPal. I clicked it again & it said I had reached the max. I’ve had funds show up more than once during the day & been able to cash out. Is this a new thing? What about the part that didn’t credit to my PayPal? That last little bit would have covered the rest of our rent. I could contact support, but, they may not respond in time before the rent is due. Which is on Wed, though, we were going to get the MO for it tomorrow.

ETA: I receive that message when I click on the confirmation email

Thousands?! I wish I was earning that type of money. It was a small amount. Still, it covered the rest of our rent. We started rooming with a couple of ladies three months ago (which is better than our situation for the 15 months prior) & we’re starting to reestablish ourselves. We don’t want to slide back. We’ve had friends & family help in the past, but, they have their own struggles.

@curvalicious Could you tell us more or less how much you tried to withdraw? I am used to withdraw several hundreds at once with no problems at all. I think I withdrew 1,000 once, but these days I do it when I reach $200 or something like that.

I withdrew around $200 a few days back with no problems at all. If you tried to withdraw less than that and it failed, then it is a bug for sure.

Please Let Us Know.

Reply to @s_sayan: It’s Sun, but, maybe the good Fiverr faeries will be fluttering about. 🙂 I do keep track of everything I’m earning each month, so, I should be getting that last bit. The past several weeks have been slow here. For me, anyway. I’ve had to focus my attention on other freelance work I do. I keep tweaking my gigs to see if I can lure in new buyers. Some of my projects, for long term clients, are coming to an end & they currently don’t have anything more.

I received a response. From what they said, the $16 I had withdrawn yesterday hadn’t cleared yet & was still showing on my earnings page. So, I did receive the amount I was suppose to today. Which was, $16. However, as I mentioned, depending on every cent, I keep close track of what I should be getting & there is still $16 unaccounted for. This was just based on my calculations yesterday.

@curvalicious The system is slow sometimes. Sometimes orders that are supposed to be available a certain day, are available the next day instead.

A little trick is to go to the ‘‘revenues’’ page, then hit the bottom of the page and click next. Do that until you are in page 9 or 10. The value it shows in page 9 or 10, is the real amount you have available to withdraw at the moment.

This is a really weird trick but it works. I think is because the first revenue page is not updated instantly, but instead older pages get updated first. 😉

Best Of Luck.

I had a message about the maximum withdrawal limit earlier this week when I tried to withdraw and clicked on the email, as you describe. I wondered if it was an aftereffect of the withdrawal system being worked on recently. For me, I had to wait and not try withdrawing for a day, and then I was able to get the funds transferred the following day.

This is the first time such a thing has happened to me–generally, whenever I have a balance that’s ready to withdraw from fiverr, I’ve had no problem.

I also was withdrawing a small amount. The money I get from fiverr definitely helps me out with bills and such, but I never depend on it as I don’t make a huge amount here, my sales are up and down from month to month, and also I find that funds can be a day or two slow in clearing.

I just tried again & it went through properly this time. I’m hoping that’s not a glitch, because, now we can pay our rent. I have wondered, though, has Fiverr ever accidentally overpaid? If so, did they take the hit or did they debit the person’s PayPal for that extra amount?

ETA: I realized, they actually hadn’t sent me any funds earlier. Last night, I had $16 & sent that to my PayPal. I usually check it, to make sure it posted, but, didn’t last night. When I looked at it earlier, I erroneously thought it was half of the $32 that had been sent today. When, it reality, I was looking at the credit from last night. I have received all I was suppose to, so, I’m happy 😃

Archived