Fiverr Forum

Maximum how much gigs can I create ??

As a level 1 seller how much gig I can create?
As far as I know level 1 seller can active maximum 10 gigs. but I have already 11 gigs in my profile bit.ly/pobitro_bd and they all are active.

So, Can anyone give me clear concept about it ?

This is what I don’t get to understand from people… If you know Fiverr only allows you to have 10 gigs as a Level1 seller, then why did you create 11 gigs? :roll_eyes:

You better pull 1 off before Fiverr finds out…

PS: And also carefully read Fiverr’s TOS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A maximum of 10 active gigs for level 1. Maybe the number of gigs you could have before the new level system was more for level 1 and you’ve never been demoted to level 1 or below so it’s never re-checked your number of active gigs.

According to the level help the limit is supposed to be the number of active gigs, even though now it seems to stop people creating more gigs in total than the active number for the level, which is a bug really (though when I try to create a new gig in level 1, it says “you can create a maximum of 15 gigs”. I think just because I have 15 in total, even though less than that are active, and I can’t create any more). If I reduce the number of active gigs, I still can’t create a new one. I think the way it works probably has changed, even after the new level system.

edit: see this post:

So in the past the maximum number of (active?) gigs for level 1 was 15 not 10 which is why the OP probably has 11 active as I assume it’s not re-checked because the OP probably hasn’t ever changed levels since the new level system.

Hi @uk1000,

The post you are reffering to is from 2015.

OP has 11 active gigs, of which 4 of them have no sales.

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Level One Seller

Benefits

• 10 Active Gigs
  • 4 Gig Extras ($5, $10, $20, $40)
  • 10 Gig Multiples
  • Send Custom Offers, up to $5,000
  • Earning clearance: 14 days
  • Eligibility to be featured at promotional listings

Yes, that’s why I wrote “in the past” eg. that that was before the new level system and that the OP probably hasn’t changed levels since the new level system which is why he’s managed to have 11 active gigs (since it only will likely check if you change levels since the new level system or create a new (active?) gig since the new level system).

We don’t know 4 of them have no sales, just that those 4 have no reviews.

Since it mentions 10 active gigs in the TOS it’s probably safer for the OP to remove (or pause) one of the active gigs I assume though, to ensure compliance with the current TOS.

The point is not when those gigs where created and activated but the fact that the OP knows Level1 sellers are only allowed to have 10 active gigs. So, this thread shouldn’t have been even written in the first place.

Yes, you’re right !. My mistake.

And that’s the whole point !!! The sooner, the better!!!