May be sale effected due to Christmas ๐ŸŽ„?

I did only 2 gig in this month my impression going down. All are facing same issue???
If not please guide what can i do???

Itโ€™s time to UPYOUR:christmas_tree: Game!

Yes. that happens.I think for the vacation

I donโ€™t know why but I always read โ€œUP YOURSโ€ when I see those articles :slight_smile:

LOL :joy:

Blame :four_leaf_clover: Eoin :rofl:

But, yeah I always get a giggle out of it!

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if thatโ€™s what he really meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Brother share you gig on social media and try to make sure your gig cover image as possible as attractive best wishes for you :+1::100::+1::100:

i am trying my best but not receiving any boom sale going down day by day any tip please???

any tip regarding increasing sale in this month???

i am trying my best but not receiving any boom sale going down day by day any tip please???

OT UPYOUR

โ€œMake your material memorableโ€, they said.
โ€œAlllllll righty thenโ€, I said.

#UPYOUR :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WILL Try UPYOUR, but is there any more tip to advertise my GIG in social media where buyer attract???

OK. UPYOUR should guide you on the right path.

However, one of your specialties on Fiverr is Research.
Therefore do your research to see what works and what doesnโ€™t.

Cheerio :cherries:

Thanks, i am using LinkedIn to sent invites to C-SUIT of the companies. but any other platform where buyer is available???

I remember posts from November saying sales might be down due to it being November. I imagine there are posts every month of every year wondering about sales going down. The reason is probably more to do with the extreme competition on Fiverr and the randomness of the algorithm that decides whether anyone sees your gig at all, or whether it even appears in searches.

Yes, you are right but my gig showing in top in search result but not receiving message or order from last 2 week. can any tip to increase sale? Please some extra Tip beside UPYOUR??

If you are showing at the top and not getting orders or inquiries, it probably means your competitors have more enticing gigs.

Why donโ€™t you look and see what they have that you donโ€™t?

my competitor last delivery is 26 days before but my last order delivery is 3 days before i am continuously deliver order but from last 2 week i have no new messageโ€ฆ
i just want to know all are have facing same issue? if not any helpful tip in this regard???

Thank you! i will check it again.:face_with_monocle: