May be sale effected due to Christmas ??

muhamad_dilawar

It’s time to UPYOUR🎄 Game!

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

It’s time to UPYOUR:christmas_tree: Game!

I don’t know why but I always read “UP YOURS” when I see those articles 🙂

73829_1.png uxreview:

LOL 😂

Blame 🍀

But, yeah I always get a giggle out of it!

89966_1.png nikavoice:

LOL 😂

Blame 🍀

But, yeah I always get a giggle out of it!

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what he really meant 😛

WILL Try UPYOUR, but is there any more tip to advertise my GIG in social media where buyer attract???

i am trying my best but not receiving any boom sale going down day by day any tip please???

OK. UPYOUR should guide you on the right path.

However, one of your specialties on Fiverr is Research.

Therefore do your research to see what works and what doesn’t.

Cheerio 🍒

OK. UPYOUR should guide you on the right path.

However, one of your specialties on Fiverr is Research.

Therefore do your research to see what works and what doesn’t.

Cheerio 🍒

Thanks, i am using LinkedIn to sent invites to C-SUIT of the companies. but any other platform where buyer is available???

Guest david1082b

I remember posts from November saying sales might be down due to it being November. I imagine there are posts every month of every year wondering about sales going down. The reason is probably more to do with the extreme competition on Fiverr and the randomness of the algorithm that decides whether anyone sees your gig at all, or whether it even appears in searches.

I remember posts from November saying sales might be down due to it being November. I imagine there are posts every month of every year wondering about sales going down. The reason is probably more to do with the extreme competition on Fiverr and the randomness of the algorithm that decides whether anyone sees your gig at all, or whether it even appears in searches.

Yes, you are right but my gig showing in top in search result but not receiving message or order from last 2 week. can any tip to increase sale? Please some extra Tip beside UPYOUR??

Yes, you are right but my gig showing in top in search result but not receiving message or order from last 2 week. can any tip to increase sale? Please some extra Tip beside UPYOUR??

If you are showing at the top and not getting orders or inquiries, it probably means your competitors have more enticing gigs.

Why don’t you look and see what they have that you don’t?

If you are showing at the top and not getting orders or inquiries, it probably means your competitors have more enticing gigs.

my competitor last delivery is 26 days before but my last order delivery is 3 days before i am continuously deliver order but from last 2 week i have no new message…

i just want to know all are have facing same issue? if not any helpful tip in this regard???

Thank you! i will check it again.🧐

WILL Try UPYOUR, but is there any more tip to advertise my GIG in social media where buyer attract???

This post is an excellent guide to using social media.

It is pinned in the “Improve my Gig” Category so not sure how you missed it 🙂

I’ve gotten this question a few times, and although I generally give the super-short answer, I recently decided to get very long-winded with another Fiverr seller. I thought about it, and in the end I decided that the advice was worth enough effort to post to the Fiverr forum. Now, this is just one social marketing strategy among many, and I’m not a social marketing expert by any means. I’m just a guy with some prior sales experience who likes to read stuff on the Internet, so if you really want…

The UPYOUR series is a collection of about 10 topics I wrote which people can use to improve how they work on Fiverr. From your persistent request for tips on where to advertise to get orders, I take it you are looking for the magical platform that you simply post your gig to and buyers come and buy your gigs in the hundreds.

That platform doesnt exist. Anyone who tells you that marketing on social media is easy or quick to get consistent orders from is lying or doesn’t know what they are talking about.

No matter what methods you try, all of them will take serious work on a consistent basis. If you are prepared to do that then start with the post I linked up above and then work your way through the UP YOUR series but remember that just reading them is not enough, you need to actually do what they say.

Good Luck

Archived